The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover in London

Hello there,
I will be coming to london for Spring classes and need a place in zone 1/zone 2 area. If anyone needs a replacement tenant or reletting, pm me.

A little bit about me: I'm 25 female post grad student. I am an easygoing, clean, and quiet person that believes in personal space. I enjoy traveling, baking, and photography. I hope to explore the UK and Europe.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarapp77
Hello there,
I will be coming to london for Spring classes and need a place in zone 1/zone 2 area. If anyone needs a replacement tenant or reletting, pm me.

A little bit about me: I'm 25 female post grad student. I am an easygoing, clean, and quiet person that believes in personal space. I enjoy traveling, baking, and photography. I hope to explore the UK and Europe.

Hi sarapp77,
I'd definitely recommend looking at private accommodation and signing up to any waiting lists if you haven't already. We're sold out in London but you can join our waiting list here: https://bit.ly/3SZfCUk

Hope this helps.

- Sophie
I have a room at Chapter Southbank which is 5 mins walk to Southwark station.
Original post by sarapp77
Hello there,

Hello, I have an accommodation in Stratford one I’m hoping to have the tenancy taken over early December if interested?

Thank you
Hello, I am interested in taking over your room please.
Original post by startingitnew
I have a room at Chapter Southbank which is 5 mins walk to Southwark station.
I have messaged you with details

Original post by Biababyyy
Hello, I am interested in taking over your room please.
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a single catered ensuite room at Garden Halls (£317.88 pw, https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/garden-halls/single-ensuite). DM me if you're interested
Reply 7
Original post by maria8
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a single catered ensuite room at Garden Halls (£317.88 pw, https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/garden-halls/single-ensuite). DM me if you're interested

Hi DM'd you!
Original post by Alexis_19
Hello, I have an accommodation in Stratford one I’m hoping to have the tenancy taken over early December if interested?

Thank you

Hi! I've just private messaged you, is this still available? i am very interested
Original post by mariaakin8
Hi! I've just private messaged you, is this still available? i am very interested

Hey, I have private messaged you.
Is the room at Stratford still available?
Hey, I have private messaged you.
Original post by kamran_1704
Is the room at Stratford still available?

Hello, I'm currently in the middle of a tenancy takeover however the person might not decide to move in as iv been waiting nearly a week. I also have a waiting list of one other person however, ill let you know next week if nobody takes the offer.

Thank you
Ive been messed around too with someone who said they were moving out and then didn't so I feel your pain. I can move in as early as next week and take over payments from the start of the week. I was trying to message you for a while (you can check the thread) but didn't have the option to Private Message you directly. But yeah message me if you're still looking as I am really interested. Thanks

PS. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=97771499&highlight= - this was the thread when I messaged a few days ago
Hello, I'm currently in the middle of a tenancy takeover however the person might not decide to move in as iv been waiting nearly a week. I also have a waiting list of one other person however, ill let you know next week if nobody takes the offer.

Thank you
(edited 1 year ago)
Ive been messed around too with someone who said they were moving out and then didn't so I feel your pain. I can move in as early as next week and take over payments from the start of the week. I was trying to message you for a while (you can check the thread) but didn't have the option to Private Message you directly. But yeah message me if you're still looking as I am really interested. Thanks

PS. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=97771499&highlight= - this was the thread when I messaged a few days ago

Hey,

Thank you for understanding , yeah it can be annoying, sorry I didn't see your previous message. Ill defiantly keep you updated next week whether the room gets taken or not. I do have a waiting list of one other person however like you said it depends if they're serious or not. Again, Ill defiantly keep you updated.

Thank you
Hi,I appreciate you keeping me in mind. It’s a little bit annoying that you missed my original messages and someone got ahead of me but it is what it is. If things haven’t been sorted by Wednesday then can you let me know as I’m sure neither of us want to be kept waiting any longer.Thanks
Hi,I appreciate you keeping me in mind. It’s a little bit annoying that you missed my original messages and someone got ahead of me but it is what it is. If things haven’t been sorted by Wednesday then can you let me know as I’m sure neither of us want to be kept waiting any longer.Thanks

Hey, Ill defiantly let you know. Ill double check if the other person who private messaged me is still interested as well to check, if not Ill contact you first. Thank you
Hey, Ill defiantly let you know. Ill double check if the other person who private messaged me is still interested as well to check, if not Ill contact you first. Thank yo

Hello,

im sorry to say the origial person has moved into the room

Thank you

Thank you

Hi idk if u already have contacted but if not please contact me as I am also interested, send me a dm of ur insta and I will text u through there. Sry about this, it’s bcs im new to this site so they don’t allow me to dm thru here yet but I can receive them.
Hi there, I have an en suite room in a self catering flat available, looking for someone to take over my contract - as soon as next week if required. Based in North Lodge, Tottenham Hale, on the Victoria line. Let me know if of interest

Hiya, sorry I got your DM but as a new member I can't reply - if you DM me your email I can email you though?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending