The Student Room Group

Airbus degree apprenticeship 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Radsxoxo12
I've found someone going to Broughton. I can ask him if he wants to get in touch with you

If you can that would be great thanks
Reply 61
Original post by Jandrews01
If you can that would be great thanks

Hello @jandrews01, did you manage to secure accommodation in Broughton?
Reply 62
Original post by aliziathomas
Do you have anywhere you will be staying or are you looking for accommodation? if so would you mind sharing as i have also been accepted for the airbus degree apprenticeship :smile:

Hello @jonathanjayzee , Can you give any guidance on accommodation in Brougton? i got accepted in engineering course in Broughton.
Reply 63
Original post by scotty2862
I've been accepted to the aerospace degree apprenticeship today at Filton. Anyone looking to maybe share accommodation?

congrats ,was it the intake for 2024? l have applied for the same apprenticeship on the 19th of October 2023 now it the 9th of december 2023.and l've been looking on the website for my application status.its been ;under review; for that long lol.How long did they take to get back to you btw?
Original post by JZ06
congrats ,was it the intake for 2024? l have applied for the same apprenticeship on the 19th of October 2023 now it the 9th of december 2023.and l've been looking on the website for my application status.its been ;under review; for that long lol.How long did they take to get back to you btw?

when you applied did they ask you to do any assessments or anything?
Reply 65
I did the assessment centre for Airbus on 20th Feb for the Aerospace Degree Apprenticeship. Got told this week that they'll give us feedback this week if they haven't already so waiting patiently! If you haven't got a date yet for your assessment center, they said that there'd be another one on April so you could be on that one.

Hi, is the assessment centre in person?
Also is it possible to somehow do it virtually?
Thank you.
Original post by Hani.C
Hi, is the assessment centre in person?
Also is it possible to somehow do it virtually?
Thank you.

Hi, Airbus did it virtually for everyone (I don't know if that's coz Airbus was still working with COVID precautions, coz the other companies doing the apprenticeship did it in person apparently..?, or if that's how they usually do it). I'm doing the apprenticeship now (2023 intake) so if you guys have any other questions I'll be happy to answer.
Hi, Airbus did it virtually for everyone (I don't know if that's coz Airbus was still working with COVID precautions, coz the other companies doing the apprenticeship did it in person apparently..?, or if that's how they usually do it). I'm doing the apprenticeship now (2023 intake) so if you guys have any other questions I'll be happy to answer.

Which apprenticeship are you currently doing and how are you finding it?
Reply 68

oh alright,how did they take to reply to you .l applied for the 2024 intake on the 19th of October 2023 lol.On the application status it says "under review"
Original post by Not_creative
Hi @4vi_st , late congrats on the offer! Can I please inquire on what kind of questions did you get in the interview , were they very subject related questions(would be glad if you would respond with specific examples 🥺). Lastly, what do you think made you stand out to get the offer? Thank you so much in advance 😊 🙏

Hi, have you gone through the recruitment process? If so did you get accepted?
Reply 70
Original post by Suraj63737
Hi, have you gone through the recruitment process? If so did you get accepted?

When is ur Assessment Centre?
Original post by youmama
When is ur Assessment Centre?

Next week
Reply 72
Original post by Suraj63737
Next week

Date?
Same I was accepted 5 days ago!

Hi, can i got in for dts. Can I ask some questions on dm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending