The Student Room Group

BAE Systems Apprenticeship 2023

Hi everyone has anyone done their interview for any apprenticeships at BAE?

i had my Project Management Degree Apprenticeship interview yesterday and i’ve got my advanced apprentice business admin coming up in a few days.

Scroll to see replies

I am still waiting to hear back from the aerospace degree apprenticeship, not had my interview yet.
Reply 2
My son had a rejection email for aerospace engineering a couple of days ago. 😕
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Wolf52
My son had a rejection email for aerospace engineering a couple of days ago. 😕

was this after his live interview or the pre recorded one ?
Reply 4
Original post by yp7
was this after his live interview or the pre recorded one ?

The pre-recorded one.
Reply 5
ahhhh, sorry to hear that. i’m awaiting outcome after my live interview.

Original post by Wolf52
The pre-recorded one.
I did my HireVue interview for Degree Apprentice Air Project Manager Samlesbury Warton on 2nd March, still not heard anything about a Live Interview (or a rejection!)

Their email said we'd hear by the end of March, so hoping this week... Feels like a long wait :groovy:
Reply 7
I’m waiting to hear back whether I’m through to live interviews for Degree Apprentice Air Project management at Warton/ Samlesbury too! They are completing interviews based on HireVue scores, such as interviewing those who scored highest first and then sifting down. I believe those who scored the highest received their live interview invite on the 20/03/2023. Crossing my fingers that I get an email invite soon!
Reply 8
Original post by yp7
Hi everyone has anyone done their interview for any apprenticeships at BAE?

i had my Project Management Degree Apprenticeship interview yesterday and i’ve got my advanced apprentice business admin coming up in a few days.

Well done on completing your live interview for Degree Apprentice Air Project Management! How did you find the interview? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by HappyIz
Well done on completing your live interview for Degree Apprentice Air Project Management! How did you find the interview? :smile:

it was tough i won’t lie, wasn’t prepared for the technical questions and i feel that’s where i may not get the apprenticeship, i’ve got my advanced apprentice business admin one today tho
Reply 10
Original post by HappyIz
I’m waiting to hear back whether I’m through to live interviews for Degree Apprentice Air Project management at Warton/ Samlesbury too! They are completing interviews based on HireVue scores, such as interviewing those who scored highest first and then sifting down. I believe those who scored the highest received their live interview invite on the 20/03/2023. Crossing my fingers that I get an email invite soon!

i got my invite on the 14th and 15th March for both interviews, safe to say i scored high in the HireVue interviews?
Original post by HappyIz

Thank you for replying, it's oddly comforting to know I'm not alone! Hope we both hear something soon. I will let you know when I do!
What are the HireVue scores? Are they the numerical aptitude tests as well as the pre recorded interview?
Hi, how did you get on today? I had mine today too. Are you for Samlesbury/Warton?
Hope it went well for you!!

Original post by yp7
it was tough i won’t lie, wasn’t prepared for the technical questions and i feel that’s where i may not get the apprenticeship, i’ve got my advanced apprentice business admin one today tho
Reply 14
Has anyone done both the advanced and degree interviews ? We’re they any different only done the advanced one currently and the degree one is next week
Reply 15
Original post by Ggem
Has anyone done both the advanced and degree interviews ? We’re they any different only done the advanced one currently and the degree one is next week

i saw you applied last year, did you only apply for degree apprenticeship last year or two schemes?
Original post by Joshua B-K
What are the HireVue scores? Are they the numerical aptitude tests as well as the pre recorded interview?

Yes, that’s right :smile:

I believe they are only taking the HireVue scores into consideration when deciding who to take through to live interviews instead of weighing up both the HireVue scores and CV/ past experience.
Reply 17
Original post by yp7
i saw you applied last year, did you only apply for degree apprenticeship last year or two schemes?

Previously only advanced this time advanced and degree
Original post by yp7

What kind of technical questions? Technology?
Found out today my application isn’t being progressed any further. Only interviewed two days ago! Oh well, a little gutted, but there’s always next time.
Good luck everyone!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending