The Student Room Group

Vet Student Blogs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Hind limb = complex eep
Reply 141
guess why i went 'stuff the hindlimb, I'm going out' ooops.
probably not my smartest move ever as i'm just back and somehow need to get up in the morning. Strangely i saw absolutely no vets out...hmmm they're obviously all slightly more sensible than i am
since all the other years say 114 is the easyest exam i think we had it a little hard. theyve changed in to 5 options and no negative marking but the questions seemed werid, like i swear it could of been 1 of 2 for some of them. hmpmm. Just have to wait till results.
Oh dear I should be revising and not faffin around reading on tsr.....
Reply 144
J_E_N_N_Y
since all the other years say 114 is the easyest exam i think we had it a little hard. theyve changed in to 5 options and no negative marking but the questions seemed werid, like i swear it could of been 1 of 2 for some of them. hmpmm. Just have to wait till results.

hey, im a liv vet, dont worry about 114 i found it the hardest when i sat them and got my lowest marks in those modules but it is a random exam and i felt the same as you when i came out of it (and it was -ve marked!)
you found it the hardest? i swear everyone ive spoken to in other years said its just common sense etc etc its easy. But like everyone in my year i talked to came out saying that was harder than it should of been...
Prefer the other 3 modules anyway. Just need to actually remember all those enzymes in the metabolism stuff.
Reply 146
yeah i definetly found it the worst, i dont have a farming/particularly animal background and 'common sense' really dosent come into it. Remember its a lot easier to think something is 'easy' when you've 'been there done that' and passed, than when you are right there doing it!

also, if alot of you found it the same then take comfort in that. our year certainly did!(and do with every exam to date!)

yeah, learn the enzymes, get easy marks if you do!
I thought 114 was easy.....*thinks I may have fluffed up now* :s-smilie:
hmm yeah im not from a farmin background either but some of the questions were stupid. like % water in a tin of cat food. whats done is done. got the joys of 112 on monday 113 wed and 111 thursday. And then its party time! gonna spend some student loan!
What year are you in?
your the only 1st year i know whos said that. Like everyone was saying it was harder than they expected etc etc.
I have good recognition memory so MCQ's are my ideal exam format. I'm sure you and everyone else has done fine, I'm not looking forward to 111 atm so many cycles so many molecules bleugh!
its like a memory game. you in the revision group simon set up on fbook cause he emailed some good quizes on there.
Reply 152
Jenny is officially traumatised by the exam.
Nope I'll have a look now whats the group called?
ill invite you in. and ill email you thequizes, im pretty sure i have you on fbook.

And dissey; im not tramatised im just not used to exams where all the questions i deem to be pointless.
Reply 155
Fine, fine. You're more in shock/state of denial then.
yeah ok ill settle for that.

df: you getting the quizes??
Cheers m'dear
Reply 158
J_E_N_N_Y
hmm yeah im not from a farmin background either but some of the questions were stupid. like % water in a tin of cat food. whats done is done. got the joys of 112 on monday 113 wed and 111 thursday. And then its party time! gonna spend some student loan!
What year are you in?

Im 3rd year :frown: yup i remember a q on what food crops are grown most in the right order. i think i laughed out loud, it was our 1st question. good luck with the rest of them :smile: party hard afterwards!
and good luck with yours to, ive heard 3rd years a bitch. finish thursday so raz, burns night, houseparty! wayheyy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending