The Student Room Group

PwC Flying Start Programme 2024

so this year I’ve noticed there’s barely any threads for this years fly start programme so I wanted to see if anyone wants to join a group chat (already made) then to reply to this thread :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fzahid123
so this year I’ve noticed there’s barely any threads for this years fly start programme so I wanted to see if anyone wants to join a group chat (already made) then to reply to this thread :smile:
I would like to added!
Reply 2
Hi, I would like to be added
Original post by Eunoia_
Hi, I would like to be added
hey do you know what platform this gc will be made on?
Reply 4
has anyone done the assessment centre yet? Please share your experiences.
Yes please
Reply 6
I’d like to be added please! :smile: great initiative
Hi, yes I would like to be added. Thanks.
(edited 1 month ago)
I’d like to be added thanks
hey can you add me too :smile:
me!
add me up

Hiya! Please can I be added :biggrin:

I would like to be added
I’d like to be added please

Hi I can see the message u sent me but can’t reply to it bc my accounts new I think idk, can u message me an email or your insta so I can give my number ?
Reply 16

Hi I’d love to be added 👍
Reply 17

add me
Reply 18

And me please 😂

hi please add me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending