The Student Room Group

Physician Associate application- Sept. 2023

Very new to all this, is anyone applying to or have knowledge of Leeds for the PA Msc? Struggling with all of it, no idea if I've got a good chance or should look for a healthcare role and then apply after that.
(Original post by BuiltInBaggage)Very new to all this, is anyone applying to or have knowledge of Leeds for the PA Msc? Struggling with all of it, no idea if I've got a good chance or should look for a healthcare role and then apply after that.

I've applied what are ur stats atm??
In the same position as you! Looking to apply to Leeds as well. I think they recently changed how to apply, which has buggered my personal statement plan (as I'm pretty UCAS has a stricter limit).
Original post by Momo1998
(Original post by BuiltInBaggage)Very new to all this, is anyone applying to or have knowledge of Leeds for the PA Msc? Struggling with all of it, no idea if I've got a good chance or should look for a healthcare role and then apply after that.

I've applied what are ur stats atm??
Original post by BuiltInBaggage
In the same position as you! Looking to apply to Leeds as well. I think they recently changed how to apply, which has buggered my personal statement plan (as I'm pretty UCAS has a stricter limit).

Ucas has a horrendous limit. And then I've seen people get responses like "it's not good enough" yeah no **** they weren't able to add everything
Anything yet?
When is th deadline? I feel like I'm not doing it right.. is it meant to be UCAS undergrad for Leeds?
Anyone heard back from Leeds?
Anyone heard back from hertz? For conditionals ?
I got an offer, have started a thread for anyone else that did.

Quick Reply

Latest