The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St. Andrews Postgraduate Applicants Thread 2023

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a thread for postgrad offer holders and applicants here. I have applied for the MSc Data-Intensive Analysis programme for 2023.

What courses and unis is everyone applying for?
Reply 1
i have applied MSc Data Intensive-Analysis
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by Fr13nd
i have applied MSc Data Intensive-Analysis

Have you heard back yet and when did you apply?
I’ve just got offer for IB last week. Anyone is going for this course here?
Reply 4
What is the IB ?
Sorry International Business
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry International Business

Congratulations, I received an offer yesterday but it was not for the course I applied so I emailed them back, I’m waiting for their response
Original post by Fr13nd
Congratulations, I received an offer yesterday but it was not for the course I applied so I emailed them back, I’m waiting for their response

Congrats! For which course did you receive an offer then?
Reply 8
Original post by allexanderkk
Congrats! For which course did you receive an offer then?

Applied statistics and Datamining but i rejected the offer, i have received offer from UEA for Data Science, I’m waiting to hear back from Bristol I applied MSc Data Science
Original post by Fr13nd
Applied statistics and Datamining but i rejected the offer, i have received offer from UEA for Data Science, I’m waiting to hear back from Bristol I applied MSc Data Science

Good luck with the rest of your applications, I am sure you will get some good news very soon! I got a place for the Data-Intensive Analysis course.
Reply 10
Original post by allexanderkk
Good luck with the rest of your applications, I am sure you will get some good news very soon! I got a place for the Data-Intensive Analysis course.

Thank you, Congratulations and all the best.
I am an international student I have applied for both of those courses yet to receive an offer
I have received offer from Bristol for MSC data science from your post it's seems that your preferring Bristol over St Andrew's for msc data science is that correct
If yes can you please explain why you feel Bristol is better than St Andrew's
TIA
Reply 12
Basing on research I did both courses are good but my first choice was MSc Data-Intensive analysis because it have the contents which I wanted to master, unfortunately I didn’t get an offer, I’m waiting to hear from Bristol MSc Data Science which is another good option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending