The Student Room Group

Bank of England Graduate Scheme 2023

Hi guys,

I have not seen a thread for the 2023 BOE Graduate Scheme so I will create one here.

I recently received an invitation to the Assessment Centre and wonder if anyone else is in the same boat.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sonto186
Hi guys,

I have not seen a thread for the 2023 BOE Graduate Scheme so I will create one here.

I recently received an invitation to the Assessment Centre and wonder if anyone else is in the same boat.

Same here.
I applied operation and are still waiting VI results
Reply 3
Did you get a reply? I am waiting as well :/
Original post by Brandy09
Did you get a reply? I am waiting as well :/

No, unfortunately. BoE posted on website that ac will only be hold on January (and February, can’t remember)
Reply 5
I also received an invitation to the assessment center. Did anyone apply for the graduate data program?
Did anyone applied operation and got the ac invitation?
Original post by tanu_01
I also received an invitation to the assessment center. Did anyone apply for the graduate data program?

When is your AC date? me too - or anyone else who has got dates
Reply 8
Original post by siroxsir
When is your AC date? me too - or anyone else who has got dates

Mine complete on Jan 6. Two days ago.
Original post by tanu_01

Good luck! How did it go?
Hi, I was unsuccessful for Risk VI, so they are sending the results out. Best of luck to all of you.
Original post by pradasadness
Hi, I was unsuccessful for Risk VI, so they are sending the results out. Best of luck to all of you.

When was your assessment centre?
Original post by siroxsir
Good luck! How did it go?

Not bad. It was great meeting the current graduates form the scheme.
Original post by tanu_01
When was your assessment centre?

Oh I didn’t get that far, I was at Video Interview stage. :smile:
Original post by tanu_01
Not bad. It was great meeting the current graduates form the scheme.

What were you asked? Where there technical questions?
I got my invite to the AC back in December for Operations. My AC is on 2nd Feb, so seems they are spreading them out if some have already had theirs. For those that have done their AC, what did you have to do for the group tasks? Best of luck to everyone.
Original post by tanu_01

Hey, I have my assessment centre next week, I'm curious as to how the group exercises are? Were they particularly difficult and was there a lot of information given to go through? Any help would be appreciated, I'm especially nervous for them. Good luck on your application!
Hi,
Has anyone who already completed their AC heard back yet? Mine was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received a response.
Mine is tomorrow, which role did you apply for?
Original post by user000178
Hi,
Has anyone who already completed their AC heard back yet? Mine was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received a response.

They said it will take 1 month to hear from them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending