The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Going to Reading

Hey! I’m going to Reading for uni next year, and would love to meet new people to not be super alone when I get there. Anyone going in 2023 or already there? :smile:
Original post by CPH24
Hey! I’m going to Reading for uni next year, and would love to meet new people to not be super alone when I get there. Anyone going in 2023 or already there? :smile:

Good luck!
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Moved to university of Reading
Hey everybody!
A little late to the party here, but if anyone has any questions or would like to find out some more about studying here at Reading, please don't hesitate to ask! You might also want to check out our Applicants thread for 2023: I've linked it here for you :smile:

Kath :smile:
3rd Year History Undergraduate
hey im hoping to go and start in 2023 too
Original post by student201217

Hey @student201217!

Great to hear you've applied to Reading!

Please let us know if you have any questions - we will do our best to help if we can. What will you be studying? :smile:

Hopefully see you in September if you do end up joining us.

Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student
Original post by CPH24

i’m going in 2023 :smile: what are u thinking of studying
Original post by student201217

what r u thinking of studying?
Original post by ebonymartin1484
i’m going in 2023 :smile: what are u thinking of studying

Hey @ebonymartin1484

Great to hear you're hoping to join us in September! What are you studying?:smile:
As an FYI for everyone, I recommend looking at Facebook groups for your courses/halls to find people who will be studying the same course/year as you, as well as maybe looking into the societies you may be interested in/their socials!

If you have any questions at all, do let us know!

Skye:smile:
Hi I would love to meet new people too! I’ve firmed Reading and hopefully going there in September
Original post by Idkbroo
Hi I would love to meet new people too! I’ve firmed Reading and hopefully going there in September

Hey @Idkbroo!
Great to hear that you have firmed Reading! Have you had a chance to visit the campus yet? What course in Reading have you firmed for? As Skye said above , I definitely recommend looking at Facebook groups for your course so you can find people who will be studying the same course as you!

If you have any questions at all , please don`t hesitate to ask!
Owain :smile:
2nd year Mathematics and Economics student
Original post by UniofReading
Hey @Idkbroo!
Great to hear that you have firmed Reading! Have you had a chance to visit the campus yet? What course in Reading have you firmed for? As Skye said above , I definitely recommend looking at Facebook groups for your course so you can find people who will be studying the same course as you!

If you have any questions at all , please don`t hesitate to ask!
Owain :smile:
2nd year Mathematics and Economics student

Yes I’ve had an interview for architecture so I’ve seen a part of the campus I will be at but I haven’t really looked around.
Thanks for the suggestion Owain!
Original post by Idkbroo

Same here, I'm starting this September too, going to study Physician Associate Studies course. Do you know of any freshers group chats?
Original post by inferno_389
Same here, I'm starting this September too, going to study Physician Associate Studies course. Do you know of any freshers group chats?

I’ve asked for a link to a fresher group chat but I haven’t heard back yet, if I do I’ll let u know!
Original post by Idkbroo
I’ve asked for a link to a fresher group chat but I haven’t heard back yet, if I do I’ll let u know!

Cheers!
Reply 15
hey, i really wanna find people who are going to reading uni too, im studying maths and going to be staying at bridges accom
Original post by keishie8
hey, i really wanna find people who are going to reading uni too, im studying maths and going to be staying at bridges accom

Hey @keishie8,

Great to hear you'll be joining us at Reading!
I'd recommend looking on Facebook for halls groups and freshers chats for 2023-24, as this is usually where they start.

Let us know if you have any questions about Reading or the course, or Bridges as I stayed there in my first year!

Skye :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending