The Student Room Group

UCL Pharmacy

Anyone got offers from UCL for Pharmacy yet??? Reply with when you applied and your predicted grades.

Scroll to see replies

Also Did anyone apply for ucl pharmacy with a medicine personal statement and heard back from them yet?
Original post by alisalami9008
Anyone got offers from UCL for Pharmacy yet??? Reply with when you applied and your predicted grades.

I have an admission test on the 11th Jan and A*AB I applied end of Nov. I have no idea how to prepare.
Reply 3
has anyone had an interview yet, mines tomorrow and i need some advice
Reply 4
Original post by Tammmmk
has anyone had an interview yet, mines tomorrow and i when did you get the interview? i haven't received anything from them i doubt i will, the deadline is today and still nothingneed some advice

when did you get the interview? i haven't received anything from them i doubt i will, the deadline is today and still nothing
Reply 5
When did you apply? My school made us apply early
Reply 6
Original post by Tammmmk
When did you apply? My school made us apply early

same as you end of nov
Original post by coispet
same as you end of nov

I also applied end of November.
Original post by coispet
when did you get the interview? i haven't received anything from them i doubt i will, the deadline is today and still nothing

Same I did the test but don’t have an interview date yet which means they r probably rejecting me.

I did my Admissions test and Interview in December but I haven't heard back from them
Also Did anyone apply for ucl pharmacy with a medicine personal statement and heard back from them yet?

Would you do pharmacy if you were to be unsuccessful for medicine?
Original post by Tammmmk
has anyone had an interview yet, mines tomorrow and i need some advice

how long did it take for them to get back to you after taking your online test?????????????
Original post by Bluebeller
Same I did the test but don’t have an interview date yet which means they r probably rejecting me.

Did they end up responding to you.
anyone did online test in jan got reply for interview?
Original post by Bushra_2005
Did they end up responding to you.

They replied like a few days after I posted that ans I had an interview but not response now after the interview.

i got an offer today. i applied in early december i think. i had my online test in early march then my interview 4 days after. my predicted is AAB
Original post by Xyconify
i got an offer today. i applied in early december i think. i had my online test in early march then my interview 4 days after. my predicted is AAB

congratssss. do you think they’ll organise another online test this late in the academic year? and what was the process like? did you get a ucas track for when you had to do the online test?
Did you do the online test on the 9th of March?
Original post by elizabethmorin
Did you do the online test on the 9th of March?

no i haven’t done anything, ucl is still in the waiting for choices list on my ucas, they sent me an email talking about how we’ve made a decision but a sheer amount of people applied this year and bla bla bla but nothing else
Hi , can I ask what work experience/ volunteering you took when applying, I want to apply for the mpharm course too at UCL this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending