The Student Room Group

PE GCSE footage

Hi guys,

So I am doing PE GCSE and am now in year 11 however due to bad planning and procrastination 🙁 I haven’t got any footage from the three sports I need it from. I also don’t exactly know what sports to do either and I need to hand it in by the first week of feb this year! Any ideas or people in the same position as me! Any advice would help me out here lol
Reply 1
Talk to your school about it. They may not be happy, but they will help you, is the first thing i would say.

The second one is to ask for help from family/friends for filming - if you make plans with them, you won't cancel/let them down - commit yourself to filming with them.

Finally, have a look at the 'individual' sports that are options that you can do for your PE GCSE. The options differ by which board you are sitting, I believe, so keep that in mind. Individual activities will allow you to do filming without relying on a team to be there - more flexibility.

Hope that helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Greg.F
Talk to your school about it. They may not be happy, but they will help you, is the first thing i would say.

The second one is to ask for help from family/friends for filming - if you make plans with them, you won't cancel/let them down - commit yourself to filming with them.

Finally, have a look at the 'individual' sports that are options that you can do for your PE GCSE. The options differ by which board you are sitting, I believe, so keep that in mind. Individual activities will allow you to do filming without relying on a team to be there - more flexibility.

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much for the response! Realised I need to get a move on lol! Do you have any ideas on what sports would be easiest to film for/ not much effort or skill required
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Aquasauce
Hi guys,

So I am doing PE GCSE and am now in year 11 however due to bad planning and procrastination 🙁 I haven’t got any footage from the three sports I need it from. I also don’t exactly know what sports to do either and I need to hand it in by the first week of feb this year! Any ideas or people in the same position as me! Any advice would help me out here lol

heyy ,i know this post is from 9 months ago so you will have completed the course now,but did you manage to get it done and if so how?I am in a similar situation now except my school want it in before we break up for christmas.

Quick Reply

Latest