The Student Room Group

I don’t know if i should do a PE GCSE

So I like Pe a lot and it’s one of my favourite subjects however i’m not one of the top in my class. my friends say i’m really good but honestly i’m not too sure if their being honest. i play netball outside of school and i think my 100m sprint and my high jump (scissor kick) is pretty decent but i know you have to pick 3 sports and idk what my third one would be. there aren’t any other options at my school that i would like. i want to talk to the pe teachers but i’m low key kinda scared of them and i feel like they don’t like me very much either bc they moved me down sets in pe even though i have higher marks than some people on top set. i’m quite academic aswell so just let me know whether i should bother taking a pe gcse or just do something random like computing or physiology that i’m not really interested in.
Original post by preye.xx
So I like Pe a lot and it’s one of my favourite subjects however i’m not one of the top in my class. my friends say i’m really good but honestly i’m not too sure if their being honest. i play netball outside of school and i think my 100m sprint and my high jump (scissor kick) is pretty decent but i know you have to pick 3 sports and idk what my third one would be. there aren’t any other options at my school that i would like. i want to talk to the pe teachers but i’m low key kinda scared of them and i feel like they don’t like me very much either bc they moved me down sets in pe even though i have higher marks than some people on top set. i’m quite academic aswell so just let me know whether i should bother taking a pe gcse or just do something random like computing or physiology that i’m not really interested in.

Surely not all P.E teachers are the same towards you. I say you should talk to them because they can offer insights and help you with making your choices. Also if you feel like they've moved you down sets then talk to them about it and see what they say. Don't keep anything to yourself because you don't have to, speak up and get the advice you need, that's how you free yourself from problems.
Reply 2
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
Surely not all P.E teachers are the same towards you. I say you should talk to them because they can offer insights and help you with making your choices. Also if you feel like they've moved you down sets then talk to them about it and see what they say. Don't keep anything to yourself because you don't have to, speak up and get the advice you need, that's how you free yourself from problems.

hey,
i think i will talk to some of the other teachers in just quite nervous person but i will deffo build up the courage sooner or later
Original post by preye.xx
hey,
i think i will talk to some of the other teachers in just quite nervous person but i will deffo build up the courage sooner or later

Talk to your regular P.E teacher if that's an easy way to start for you.

Quick Reply

Latest