The Student Room Group

Gcse pe footage

please help! my school wants my practical footage in in just over 2months and so far all iv got it a few short clips from athletics competitions (not great ones either) .I plan to use netball as another sport since I play out of school but I rarely get a good amount of time of court so filming is difficult.So for my third sport,is it easier to get high marks in badmington or trampolining(both moderated in school)
Original post by user6383262
please help! my school wants my practical footage in in just over 2months and so far all iv got it a few short clips from athletics competitions (not great ones either) .I plan to use netball as another sport since I play out of school but I rarely get a good amount of time of court so filming is difficult.So for my third sport,is it easier to get high marks in badmington or trampolining(both moderated in school)

hey! for your third one do the sport that teachers know less about, because they can’t mark it as harsh 😭 also pick one that not many people are doing so you’re not compared to as many other potentially great athletes

Quick Reply