The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL biomedical science applicants 2023 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleep_supremacy
Same here! :five: If you were to get into both UCL and KCL, which would you pick? :tongue:

umm prob UCL, cuz they are both really good unis, but UCL is ranked way higher than KCL and idk it might help me when im looking for a job?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Same here! :five: If you were to get into both UCL and KCL, which would you pick? :tongue:

btw do u have any idea if we need an interview for this course at ucl?
Original post by Anonymous
btw do u have any idea if we need an interview for this course at ucl?

You don't need an interview for UCL biomed.
I applied to Imeperial, Edinburgh, UCL, King's and Bristol. And I got offers from Bristol and King's so far

Hi, can I ask if you received a decision from Edinburgh yesterday? I got rejected for biomed. A little disappointed, as I'm transferring from Oxford and a late application led to this being my first decision. I'm rather terrified this decision foreshadows further rejections from other unis (including Bristol which I'm still on hold for).

def UCL, cuz they are both rly good, but UCL is ranked higher than KCL, so I might get benefit from it when I am looking for a job maybe?
def UCL, cuz they are both rly good, but UCL is ranked higher than KCL, so I might get benefit from it when I am looking for a job maybe?

I’m not sure about how much benefit that gives for jobs, but UCL is my top too because of the course structure. Ranking tables are really unreliable, don’t follow them so eagerly.
I applied to Imeperial, Edinburgh, UCL, King's and Bristol. And I got offers from Bristol and King's so far

ive also applied to edinburgh and bristol, offers from both but heard nothing from ucl : (
Original post by taosroom
ive also applied to edinburgh and bristol, offers from both but heard nothing from ucl : (

Dude congrats, unfortunately edinburgh rejected me. I hope it’s because I have some resits and edinburgh doesn’t allow it. If they rejected me cuz of my grades, 100% that ucl and imperial will reject me. btw what were ur predicted grades?
Dude congrats, unfortunately edinburgh rejected me. I hope it’s because I have some resits and edinburgh doesn’t allow it. If they rejected me cuz of my grades, 100% that ucl and imperial will reject me. btw what were ur predicted grades?

For maths and bio A*A* but for chemistry I actually don’t know, my teacher never told me XD
(edited 1 year ago)
got my offer for ucl biomed AAB offer

Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 31
hey guys, has anyone received an offer/rejection from UCL for biomedical science 2023 entry?

Hello! I got an offer from UCL for biomed recently. I don't know which uni I want to firm and insurance tho
Original post by edna.l
Hello! I got an offer from UCL for biomed recently. I don't know which uni I want to firm and insurance tho

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, which unis have you received offers from so far?

Congrats dude, if you don't mind, what were your predicted grades?
Reply 34
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, which unis have you received offers from so far?

I've received all 5 offers:
- UCL (Biomed)
- Uni of Edinburgh (Medical sciences)
- Uni of Manchester (Biomed)
- Uni of Warwick (Biomed)
- Uni of Southampton (Biomed)
hey guys, has anyone received an offer/rejection from UCL for biomedical science 2023 entry?

received an offer last week!!
congrats! i am still waiting unfortunately :frown:
Original post by daniii_m
received an offer last week!!
A*A*A bio maths chem
congrats! i am still waiting unfortunately :frown:

im sure youll get an offer soon!!! its still early days :smile:
Just got a rejection today. Still unsure of the exact reasons, I find it somewhat bizarre as I have offers from Imperial and Manchester which require a grade higher. I saw some people earlier in this thread say that they prioritise med/dent/vet med applicants using it as a 5th choice, which was quite surprising to see, don't know if true thou.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending