The Student Room Group

Capgemini Degree Apprenticeship 2023

Hi,
Has anyone completed their Digital Interview
If so how long after did they get back to you.
Ive applied to the June start.
Thanks
Hi :smile:
What did you apply to for Capgemini? I've also completed the digital interview and they responded saying that I've passed the interview and will receive an invite to their AC soon.
The time between the response and the taking of the digital interview was around 22 days, but I would maybe expect yours to be a bit longer since I've completed mine in November (unless you did it around that time too).
Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Wadublae
Hi :smile:
What did you apply to for Capgemini? I've also completed the digital interview and they responded saying that I've passed the interview and will receive an invite to their AC soon.
The time between the response and the taking of the digital interview was around 22 days, but I would maybe expect yours to be a bit longer since I've completed mine in November (unless you did it around that time too).
Good luck!

Hi
I applied for the digital and technology degree apprenticeship. Aaaah well done for passing!
I did my digital interview literally the past monday gone haha, so only been 2 days.
What did you apply for at Capgemini?
Original post by premsinghh
Hi
I applied for the digital and technology degree apprenticeship. Aaaah well done for passing!
I did my digital interview literally the past monday gone haha, so only been 2 days.

Hi,
Thank you so much! Felt like a relief after waiting for a while
Yeah,,, I'd expect you would be waiting a while
How did you find the interview Qs? I thought they were quite decent :smile:
I honestly cannot remember what I applied for, probably going to look it up another day
Good luck with your application, hopefully you get through to the next stage!
Reply 4
Hi,
I also applied for Digital and Tech Degree apprenticeship. Just finished my AC last week. Do we know when the next stage will be announced. Assuming there would be an interview.
Reply 5
I’m still waiting to hear back from my Digital Interview. I applied on the 28th March! It’s been a bit longer than 22 days so I’m a little worried now!
Reply 6
Original post by premsinghh
Hi

what questions did you get asked, if you can remember? i have mine coming up soon
Reply 7
I’m still waiting to hear back from my interview I had online. How long does that take does anyone know?
Original post by Pixamy
I’m still waiting to hear back from my interview I had online. How long does that take does anyone know?

Same I’m still waiting too. I did mine towards the beginning of the year and still nothing
Reply 9
Anyone heard anything back for AC?
Original post by cloud001
Anyone heard anything back for AC?

Yh I got in, Alhamdulilah (All praises to God)

But this was around Jan/Feb 2023
Reply 11
Original post by jarrodbowen

Do you know what the salary is ?
Reply 12
Original post by malik012
Do you know what the salary is ?

£20k
Reply 13
What work experience did you have?
Original post by jarrodbowen

Hi could you tell me what happened in the assessment centre like what did it entail and what type of questions were asked

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending