The Student Room Group

Offer Holders Thread:Digital and Technology Solutions (DTS)/Software Engineering 2024

This is going to be a specific thread for offer holders of: Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeships/ Digital & Technology Solutions Level 6

This will only work with the contribution of everyone else:

Let everyone know about which offers have you received so far?

ALL THE BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE 🙏
Reply 1
I've got offer from JP Morgan Bournemouth and JLR software with data.
Original post by Akki05
wow im trying rn to get an offer and have some assessment centres coming up, do u have any tips?
Reply 3
Original post by jake102:)
wow im trying rn to get an offer and have some assessment centres coming up, do u have any tips?
its just gonna seem like general advice but yh just research the company, prepare, speak confidently and have scenarios ready to show your skills.
Original post by Akki05
Nice i got jlr software however for jp morgan i got rejected after the initial phone call i felt so dumb. I think I did well my assessement after so so many assessements and video interviews and thinking back i propably did so bad on that phone call.
Reply 5
Original post by Akki05
When did you get your offer and do your assessment centre for JLR?
Original post by kaleem23
When did you get your offer and do your assessment centre for JLR?
I can tell you mine I got the offer for JLR last Friday 1st March and I did the Assessment Centre a week before that on the 22nt of February
Reply 7
Original post by Glyph7897633
I can tell you mine I got the offer for JLR last Friday 1st March and I did the Assessment Centre a week before that on the 22nt of February
Thanks and congratulations on the offer!!!
Reply 8
I have an offer for Capgemini Software Engineering Level 6 D&T Solutions. Anyone needs any help or advice, let me know
Original post by zadrack
I have an offer for Capgemini Software Engineering Level 6 D&T Solutions. Anyone needs any help or advice, let me know
yh do u have any tips for the acs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending