Eden01
Rejected by BSMS :frown: *sigh*.....

Me too.

:console:
Reply 421
DrVas
Me too.

:console:

Where do you think you went wrong? Reckon they'll give feedback on our application? or just tell us to f*** off? :frown: *sigh* Im so upset... No interviews at all at the mo, let alone offers... :frown:
Reply 422
SCREW BSMS! There's better med schools out there!
Reply 423
Eden01
Where do you think you went wrong? Reckon they'll give feedback on our application? or just tell us to f*** off? :frown: *sigh* Im so upset... No interviews at all at the mo, let alone offers... :frown:

Well I'm pretty sure the decision was 100% based on my UKCAT Score and GCSE grades.

I called them and they told me that feedback will be available from the 1st of March.

Why do you think they rejected you?
Reply 424
DrVas
Well I'm pretty sure the decision was 100% based on my UKCAT Score and GCSE grades.

I called them and they told me that feedback will be available from the 1st of March.

Why do you think they rejected you?

Probably due to my AS grades, maybe UKCAT.... Everything else, I doubt I could have done more :frown:
Pah! I too have a BSMS rejection.
2 down, 2 to go. Better start planning my gap year.

I don't care though, didn't wanna go there anyway.....

:bawling:

It will be fine though, I wouldn't mind taking a gap year too much, as it would be nice to get myself a job, earn a bit of cash && relax away from education for a bit.

I do, howeevr, have to put up with constant 'have you heard anything from your uni's yet?' wuestions from nosy little parkers who are only asking me so that they have something else to gossip about. And the other people at my shcool with interviews and offers. Oh poo.

ARGH WHAT WASTE CADETS!!!!! :shifty:
Reply 426
Toffee_Kid

I don't care though, didn't wanna go there anyway.....

:bawling:

It will be fine though, I wouldn't mind taking a gap year too much, as it would be nice to get meself a job, earn a bit of cash && relax away from education for a bit.

ARGH WHAT WASTE CADETS!!!!! :shifty:

Why are they being pricks to us, state schoolers.?
~C~
Rejected by Manchester also. Average UKCAT score of 585 and I'm hoping that's the main reason. Heard from somewhere that cut-off was 640

hard luck. are you sure the cut off was 640? i heard people with around 600 getting interviews :s-smilie:
Reply 428
DrVas
At Brighton:

Pharmacology
Podiatry
Bio Medical Science
Nursing

At Sussex:

Bio-Chemistry
Biology
Chemistry
Cognitive Neuroscience
Medical Neuroscience
Molecular Genetics
Molecular Medicine
Neuroscience
Psychology
Psychology with Neuroscience.

They posted me the letter on the 8th, but i only got it today.

No i will not accept, they should have just rejected me and left it at that.

If you don't get in, are you retaking?

(Just out of curiousity)
Reply 429
tomster
If you don't get in, are you retaking?

(Just out of curiousity)

Retaking what?

If you mean re-applying the YES.
Toffee_Kid

Aw well gap years are awesome anyway, plus you can apply with your grades so when you get offers you can look very smugly at an "unconditional" on Track. Where have you applied to and which other one has rejected you? Also I was just watching Jeeves and Wooster on ITV3 :biggrin:
Condolenses to all with BSMS rejections and I'm sure I will join you tomorrow as our post is particularly crap.
Rejected from SGUL (post interview on wednesday) and just got a straight rejection from UEA today.. initial reaction to the second one was 'WTF', then went into denial, now back to 'WTF'. Already had an interview at one of my other choices so I'm just waiting on one reply. Not looking good tbh..
Someone on NMM email Peninsula and asked. They said that if you don't get an invitation for an interview before christmas, you've been rejected.
cucumber sandwich
Someone on NMM email Peninsula and asked. They said that if you don't get an invitation for an interview before christmas, you've been rejected.

Maybe it's lies. Don't take it as certainty.
Reply 434
cucumber sandwich

Did they not say that this happened last year?
Nicolish
Did they not say that this happened last year?

no, this year:
I emailed them and they said they would have given out all the interviews by christmas. They said that if you didn't receive a reply by christmas you could assume rejection.
BuckBuckBuckaroo
Rejected from SGUL (post interview on wednesday) and just got a straight rejection from UEA today.. initial reaction to the second one was 'WTF', then went into denial, now back to 'WTF'. Already had an interview at one of my other choices so I'm just waiting on one reply. Not looking good tbh..

Got rejected from SGUL too, don't worry, we're not the only ones. A lot of people have been rejected after interview this year, they're being really harsh this year :mad:
may i ask how people got rejected by from bsms? letter,email or ucas track?
i applied to bsms and im sure ill be next
and does anyone know when the unis go off on holiday? so we can at least stop worrying for a few days!
Reply 438
Letter
I was solely depending on sgul. Its very unlikely i get in elsewhere, may be im being too pessimistic.

I just hope my waiting is worthful. I will wait for as long as i need to. :sigh:

dunno whatelse to think...

For now, i just be happy seeing others getting offer. Hopefully we all get atleast 1 offer.

Latest

Trending

Trending