The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

UCA Epsom

Hey! Is anyone here studying Fashion at UCA epsom Sep 2023? I applied for fashion atelier and wanted to get to know some people beforehand!
hey, i have applied for atelier at uca epsom too!
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Reply 2
Original post by katielmcgreavy
hey, i have applied for atelier at uca epsom too!

Hey! That’s great! I just accepted my offer for fashion atelier, can’t wait to start in September!
Do you know if fashion atelier is going to be your first choice? And heard anything back?
Original post by Bethany162
Hey! That’s great! I just accepted my offer for fashion atelier, can’t wait to start in September!
Do you know if fashion atelier is going to be your first choice? And heard anything back?

yess i have put atelier as my firm and have applied for accommodation and all that so hopefully all goes well and i’ll be there in September too! did you go to an interview day? maybe we went to the same one
Reply 4
Original post by katielmcgreavy
yess i have put atelier as my firm and have applied for accommodation and all that so hopefully all goes well and i’ll be there in September too! did you go to an interview day? maybe we went to the same one

ohh okay that’s great! No not for fashion atelier, I went to the interview day for fashion design, but preferred fashion atelier!
hi! i have an offer for fashion as well, at UCA epsom. i'm glad i've found someone going here because idk anyone lol.
Reply 6
Original post by aarchie29390
hi! i have an offer for fashion as well, at UCA epsom. i'm glad i've found someone going here because idk anyone lol.

Oh nice! I don’t know anyone either tbh😂 What fashion course are you doing?
Reply 7
Hey! Is anyone here studying Fashion at UCA epsom Sep 2023? I applied for fashion atelier and wanted to get to know some people beforehand!

hey, I applied for Fashion BA at epsom UCA. As I am an international student I wanted to connect with people beforehand as well. Let me know if you are willing to connect through instagram

Yes i am doing fashion design at uca epsom
Original post by madeleine may
Yes i am doing fashion design at uca epsom

I'm doing an E-commerce Syllabus and Event for students, Alumni AIU/UF.

Disregard Australia and UK.

We set up a virtual session through immiacc. For E-commerce for all fashion district students you have to show students ID.

UCA EPSOM fashion district students can attend events.

This is a FUN event and learning experience one rule leave your problems at home.
Professor ICON.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending