The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

UCA Epsom 2024

heyy! I'm hoping to find some more creatives since I don't know anyone planning to go to UCA. I’m starting in September at the Epsom campus for Digital Marketing and Social Media.
Original post by eli5se
heyy! I'm hoping to find some more creatives since I don't know anyone planning to go to UCA. I’m starting in September at the Epsom campus for Digital Marketing and Social Media.
hiii!!! I'm also starting in September but I'm planning to study Fashion Image and Styling. Nice to meet you.
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Reply 2
Original post by angel1234__
hiii!!! I'm also starting in September but I'm planning to study Fashion Image and Styling. Nice to meet you.

Heyy!! Do you have any accommodation in mind yet, I’ve been struggling to find a nice one.
Original post by eli5se
Heyy!! Do you have any accommodation in mind yet, I’ve been struggling to find a nice one.
i decided to stay on campus but I haven't picked which campus accommodation works best for me yet.
Reply 4
Original post by eli5se

hii i applied for the Fashion course at epsom!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending