The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling University 2023

Hi, i’ve been accepted for Stirling and will be studying English and History!! just looking for other people who plan on going, and maybe get to meet people before i go 😁
Original post by jods_20
Hi, i’ve been accepted for Stirling and will be studying English and History!! just looking for other people who plan on going, and maybe get to meet people before i go 😁

I have been accepted to Stirling as well but for marine biology 😁😁
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Original post by val-2004
I have been accepted to Stirling as well but for marine biology 😁😁

omg how exciting!! are u planning on staying in the halls??
Original post by jods_20
omg how exciting!! are u planning on staying in the halls??

yh i plan on starting in willow, juniper or beech court for my first year
Reply 4

alexander stewart hall was my first choice for halls!! hopefully for second year i find other people to flat share with lmao to save some money 🙏
Original post by jods_20
alexander stewart hall was my first choice for halls!! hopefully for second year i find other people to flat share with lmao to save some money 🙏

that’s what i’m hoping to do as well just can’t deal with a shared bathroom if i don’t know people 😭😭
Reply 6
that’s what i’m hoping to do as well just can’t deal with a shared bathroom if i don’t know people 😭😭

LITERALLY ME!! i know myself i’ll always keep things clean but some people jst cba and it STRESSES ME OUT 😭

it’s just not gonna work so i’ve decided to upgrade my room extra £80 a week but also my own bathroom and no nasty blue floors also do u have any kind of social media ??
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
it’s just not gonna work so i’ve decided to upgrade my room extra £80 a week but also my own bathroom and no nasty blue floors also do u have any kind of social media ??

yes my insta is jodie_carle we can speak more there!!
Hey, i am also planning on going, feel free to add my insta, it would be great to get to know a few people beforehand :smile:

IG - kvnathwani

Same here, I actually just sent over the application for that haha. Do you have ig by any chance ? If so feel free to add me - kvnathwani

Quick Reply

Latest