The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Stirling University or NTU

I've gotten into NTU for Child psychology though idk if its good enough so I was thinking of applying to Stirling University so I want to know if NTU is better than stirling so I wont have to apply there.
Original post by Sanss134
I've gotten into NTU for Child psychology though idk if its good enough so I was thinking of applying to Stirling University so I want to know if NTU is better than stirling so I wont have to apply there.

Hi @Sanss134, congratulations on your offer from NTU! There are so many reasons to choose NTU, we have a great reputation and have won a UK University of the Year title five times in the last six years, most recently by the 2023 Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide as Modern University of the Year. We also have excellent industry links and employability support to help you get where you want to be in your career after graduation.

Is it our BA (Hons) Childhood and Psychology course that you hold an offer for? Let me know and I'd be happy to share more information 🙂

If you haven't already, it's definitely worth thinking about attending an NTU open day, our next one is on Saturday 2 December and we also have one on Saturday 20 January, Saturday 23 March and Saturday 27 April. You'll have a chance to get a real taste of what it's like to study your course at NTU and chat to our staff and current students to answer any questions you might have before you make your decision. Attending an open day is also a great way to get a feel for the campus and city, especially if you haven't visited before. You can book here and see our travel discount options too https://www.ntu.ac.uk/study-and-courses/open-days

We know it's a big decision choosing your future university, if you have any other questions we'd be more that happy to help!

Thanks
Sammie - NTU Rep
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi @Sanss134, congratulations on your offer from NTU! There are so many reasons to choose NTU, we have a great reputation and have won a UK University of the Year title five times in the last six years, most recently by the 2023 Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide as Modern University of the Year. We also have excellent industry links and employability support to help you get where you want to be in your career after graduation.

Is it our BA (Hons) Childhood and Psychology course that you hold an offer for? Let me know and I'd be happy to share more information 🙂

If you haven't already, it's definitely worth thinking about attending an NTU open day, our next one is on Saturday 2 December and we also have one on Saturday 20 January, Saturday 23 March and Saturday 27 April. You'll have a chance to get a real taste of what it's like to study your course at NTU and chat to our staff and current students to answer any questions you might have before you make your decision. Attending an open day is also a great way to get a feel for the campus and city, especially if you haven't visited before. You can book here and see our travel discount options too https://www.ntu.ac.uk/study-and-courses/open-days

We know it's a big decision choosing your future university, if you have any other questions we'd be more that happy to help!

Thanks
Sammie - NTU Rep

Thank You for the reply, will surely look forward to NTU. its the master in child psychology course that I'm looking for.
Original post by Sanss134
Thank You for the reply, will surely look forward to NTU. its the master in child psychology course that I'm looking for.

Hi @sanns134, that's great to hear 🙂 The above dates are our Undergraduate open event dates, but if you are interested in visiting a postgraduate open event, these are taking place on:

Wednesday 22 November 2023
Wednesday 6 March 2024
Wednesday 5 June 2024

You can find out more and book here 🙂 Postgraduate events | Nottingham Trent University

Thanks
Sammie - NTU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending