The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Postgraduates: MSc Energy Systems 2023

Hi everyone, I want to connect with other FT applicants for this course. Can we keep this thread live?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I applied for this course too. What’s your background and when did your application get sent off?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Hello everybody, I also applied for this course. Does anybody know when will we approximately hear back?
Reply 3
Original post by MechEngStudent
Hi, I applied for this course too. What’s your background and when did your application get sent off?

I applied on the deadline day. I studied mech engineering for my undergrad. How about you?
Reply 4
Original post by Eastwestie
Hello everybody, I also applied for this course. Does anybody know when will we approximately hear back?

I heard that interview are sent out early march, at least from the previous years
Reply 5
Has anyone heard anything about the course yet?
Not yet :frown:
Reply 7
Oh wow this is alot of waiting time. Do you personally know any other applicants and still no news from them?

Not yet :frown:
Unfortunately not for this particular course. I expected many more people in this thread though..
Reply 9
Yeah maybe when decisions start coming in, there'd be more traffic here. Do you think any course with the January deadline has started giving out decision/interview
Yeah I'm afraid I saw some people here saying they were invited to the interview.
Reply 11
Energy systems interview?

Yeah I'm afraid I saw some people here saying they were invited to the interview.
Anyone get an interview for this course?
Reply 13
Original post by Mastersstudent01
Anyone get an interview for this course?

Not that I know of. Do you know anyone who has gotten?
No, I thought you asked about other courses with the same deadline
Original post by Aimo87
Energy systems interview?
Reply 15
No, I thought you asked about other courses with the same deadline

Oh yes. My heart skipped a little 😂
Original post by Aimo87
Oh yes. My heart skipped a little 😂

save that for later :biggrin: haha
I got invited for an interview March 1st
Hey there, What did you get in the email? Did they give some background on the topic?

Also, from email id did you receive the interview. I am waiting for the mail eagerly.
Original post by buddy192
I got invited for an interview March 1st

Hey all does anyone know, how the interview might be? Can somebody give me a gist? I'm so afraid of this interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending