The Student Room Group

Pinsent masons application?

Just wondering if anyone applied for the solicitor apprenticeship at Pinsent masons and if anyone has heard back?
Thought we could update on this thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Inonimatestudent
Just wondering if anyone applied for the solicitor apprenticeship at Pinsent masons and if anyone has heard back?
Thought we could update on this thread

I've not heard anything since the email saying they would be in touch by the end of June 2023 the latest.
Yep same here
Original post by 09AS02
I've not heard anything since the email saying they would be in touch by the end of June 2023 the latest.

That was for me too ^^
Reply 4
Still heard nothing yet, I applied for the Manchester office so I’m hoping to hear back by end of the week 🙏🏻
Original post by Ykyk777
Still heard nothing yet, I applied for the Manchester office so I’m hoping to hear back by end of the week 🙏🏻

I have not hear back either but hoping to hear back soon as well - I applied to London office
Original post by Ykyk777

Me neither! Hopefully will hear back soon.
Yep, I’ve not heard either!
I sent an email recently and got this reply so maybe due to many applications they are taking their time:

"Thank you for your email and your interest in the Solicitor Apprenticeship Programme at Pinsent Masons.

Due to the large number of applications received, we are still in the process of screening applications for the 2023 Solicitor Apprenticeship Programme (London & Manchester) and will be in touch in the coming weeks to inform all candidates about the outcome of their application."
I heard back: a rejection unfortunately
I believe they have started to email people back now but wishing you all the best in any firm you applied too :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by aspiringlawyerAL
I heard back: a rejection unfortunately
I believe they have started to email people back now but wishing you all the best in any firm you applied too :smile:

Sorry to hear that, did they give any feedback in the email to you or just a case of saying no ?
They weren’t able to give any individual feedback due to a high volume of requests ^^

How's is everyone's outcomes? Hoping it is a good positive one :biggrin:
I still haven’t gotten a reply yet :/
Reply 13
Original post by anjali1234223443
I still haven’t gotten a reply yet :/

Same .Has anyone heard back for the Solicitor Apprenticeship for the Manchester office?
(edited 9 months ago)
Pinsent Masons is one of the last firm apprenticeship cycles still open so they are likely dealing with a relatively large pool of applicants, it's a shame but most law firms rarely provide feedback unless you get to AC (final stage) and are then rejected (and the quality of this feedback can vary). One thing to note is that in our network we know several apprentices who have taken gap years and been offered schemes the following year at A&O and NRF!
Nothing yet for me and I applied to Manchester office. It's quite nerve-wracking waiting
Reply 16
Anyone heard anything yet ? I'm still waiting
Reply 17
Hi I was wounding what happened after the online blended assessment cuz I've done it and got the feedback and it been a few week and I've heard nothing from them
Reply 18
Original post by Bobing
Hi I was wounding what happened after the online blended assessment cuz I've done it and got the feedback and it been a few week and I've heard nothing from them

Hi if you don’t mind me asking what was the format and what was it like🤎
Reply 19
Original post by Kkhamis
Hi if you don’t mind me asking what was the format and what was it like🤎

I don't mind well it start with just .multiple choice where you pick the best option and the worst option

Next you will have questions that is a long read for example another worker is having trouble understanding a contract and you will have give him a response that in one of the options

After these questions you will have a maths ones

Then there going to be video part where you recorded you self answer a question

Finally an eassy they will give you at the end to write

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending