The Student Room Group

HSBC degree apprenticeship

hi all,

has anyone applied for a degree apprenticeship with HSBC? i did my simulation assessment around 12 days ago and im yet to hear anything. does anyone know what the process is as well… do they invite you to an assessment centre?

i applied as a digital and tech degree apprentice. i have no experience in IT, anyone else?
Reply 1
i’ve also applied for accenture, the same role and no response 🥲
Reply 2
Applied on the 15th of feb and havent heard anything since. I just pressumed they ghosted me at this point.
Reply 3
Original post by Rcadius
Applied on the 15th of feb and havent heard anything since. I just pressumed they ghosted me at this point.

what did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking? and did u not get through to the simulation stage?
Reply 4
Original post by iqraox7
what did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking? and did u not get through to the simulation stage?

The Technology Consultant Degree Apprenticeship Programme 2023-2024 for Sheffield and I did do the video Interview for the simulation stage but havent gotten a resposne since
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Rcadius
The Technology Consultant Degree Apprenticeship Programme 2023-2024 for Sheffield and I did do the video Interview for the simulation stage but havent gotten a resposne since

yeh that’s the same with me, i got an email saying they’re really busy and they’ll update me a few days ago, but i applied like less than a month ago. did you get the same response?
Original post by iqraox7
hi all,
has anyone applied for a degree apprenticeship with HSBC? i did my simulation assessment around 12 days ago and im yet to hear anything. does anyone know what the process is as well… do they invite you to an assessment centre?
i applied as a digital and tech degree apprentice. i have no experience in IT, anyone else?

Hi there,

Just got a phone call today and I did the interviews on 14th Feb. I live in London but the role is based in Sheffield. Im not sure whether to accept the offer as i have applied to other apprenticeships but i havent heard back from them. Am i allowed to accept this offer but later decline it if i do get an offer from other apprenticeships?
Reply 7
Original post by henildh05
Hi there,
Just got a phone call today and I did the interviews on 14th Feb. I live in London but the role is based in Sheffield. Im not sure whether to accept the offer as i have applied to other apprenticeships but i havent heard back from them. Am i allowed to accept this offer but later decline it if i do get an offer from other apprenticeships?

it’s best not to accept the offer if you’re going to decline it as it means they need to do the process again :smile: if ur unsure just say ur that you will come to a decision shortly x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending