The Student Room Group

Accenture Degree Apprenticeship 2023

Couldn’t find any threads on this elsewhere, thought it would be useful to create a thread for everyone applying. I’m currently applying to the Consulting Degree Apprenticeship in London, waiting to hear back. Feel free to comment here.

Scroll to see replies

Yo, I've applied to the same one in London at Accenture, how long ago did you apply, still waiting to here back too :smile:

Original post by lsadkfjlsdkafjk
Couldn’t find any threads on this elsewhere, thought it would be useful to create a thread for everyone applying. I’m currently applying to the Consulting Degree Apprenticeship in London, waiting to hear back. Feel free to comment here.
16th November. it seems like all the apprenticeship firms are taking ages to reply
Yeah, i applied 21st, seems like they are, i guess we jst have to keep saying no news is good news right?
(Original post by lsadkfjlsdkafjk)16th November. it seems like all the apprenticeship firms are taking ages to reply

16th November. it seems like all the apprenticeship firms are taking ages to reply
Original post by SaadiaJoomun
Yeah, i applied 21st, seems like they are, i guess we jst have to keep saying no news is good news right?
(Original post by lsadkfjlsdkafjk)16th November. it seems like all the apprenticeship firms are taking ages to reply

Haha I guess so. I just got a response back from them: “We have received an exceptionally high volume of applications, and your application will be reviewed in due course.”

More waiting I guess. Applied to EY and Deloitte got the same response.
heya, i applied 15th november for the tech apprenticeship in London, and I've done my online assessment, here's hoping I've passed it.
Original post by Samii.A
heya, i applied 15th november for the tech apprenticeship in London, and I've done my online assessment, here's hoping I've passed it.

Damn that's lucky getting ur assessment so quick. Hope all goes well.
Ive applied to EY, done the assessment for it just waiting, and then im planning on applying to deloitte, need to do it soon coz i know the deadline is apporaching

Haha I guess so. I just got a response back from them: “We have received an exceptionally high volume of applications, and your application will be reviewed in due course.”

More waiting I guess. Applied to EY and Deloitte got the same response.
Damn that's lucky getting ur assessment so quick. Hope all goes well.

thanks hopefully, you guys get yours soon
Ive applied to EY, done the assessment for it just waiting, and then im planning on applying to deloitte, need to do it soon coz i know the deadline is apporaching

Hey, I was thinking of applying to Deloitte too but I couldn't find a page about technology/software/DTS degree apprenticeships. A link would be so much appreciated <3
https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/articles/early-careers-programmes.html

I hope this is helpful, if you go down to the BrightStart section those are the 'degree level' apprenticeships, the only thing though I dont actually know if some of them get you a degree because a lot of them seem to just give you level 6 qualifications, not neccesarily a degree, so it depends what you're looking for. If u register you will be able to see better descriptions of them too!
Hope this helps :smile:

Original post by thewizard55
Hey, I was thinking of applying to Deloitte too but I couldn't find a page about technology/software/DTS degree apprenticeships. A link would be so much appreciated <3
https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/careers/articles/early-careers-programmes.html

I hope this is helpful, if you go down to the BrightStart section those are the 'degree level' apprenticeships, the only thing though I dont actually know if some of them get you a degree because a lot of them seem to just give you level 6 qualifications, not neccesarily a degree, so it depends what you're looking for. If u register you will be able to see better descriptions of them too!
Hope this helps :smile:

Brilliant! Thanks so much! I got a bit confused with their website so couldn't find it. You're amazing :smile:
Anyone have their AC soon? Mine is next week and I have no clue how to prep for the tech showcase
Original post by Samii.A

have you got any tips for the assesment?
Reply 14
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Anyone have their AC soon? Mine is next week and I have no clue how to prep for the tech showcase

I’ve just been informed today that I passed the online assessment and will be progressed to the AC. Still don’t have a date tho. Will appreciate any advice on how to ace the AC. Based in brum btw
Congrats, hope it all goes well. I've done a couple of ACs in the past and have gotten offers. If you have a group task I'd say the main thing is to be involved but also show that you're a team player (e.g. ensuring everyone gets a chance to speak, asking meaningful qs). If not I'd say just be yourself and study the company as well the field you are going into well and you'll do fine. I'm yet to hear back, hoping they're just taking their time for the London consulting.
Reply 16
I heard back for the london condulting apprenticeship and they said they're unlikely to progress anymore candidates :/ I applied on the day applications opened so they must have really gotten a lot of applicants
Original post by Veoxx
I heard back for the london condulting apprenticeship and they said they're unlikely to progress anymore candidates :/ I applied on the day applications opened so they must have really gotten a lot of applicants

damn, i applied for the manchester technology degree apprenticeship. Hopefully it's still got places
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Veoxx

I had this too, gutting but hooefully we will find something just as good
Original post by GBraimoh
damn, i applied for the manchester technology degree apprenticeship. Hopefully it's still got places

I applied for that one as well in nov and I haven’t even gotten anything after the first stage yet 😭 I really hope so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending