The Student Room Group

Women in maths

Hello, has anyone who have applied this year (2023) heard back from women in maths residential Cambridge?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by niharikar0003
Hello, has anyone who have applied this year (2023) heard back from women in maths residential Cambridge?

I haven’t heard anything yet, but there are still a few more days left until March so I’m just waiting and hoping 🤞🤞 good luck to you!
Original post by miachong
I haven’t heard anything yet, but there are still a few more days left until March so I’m just waiting and hoping 🤞🤞 good luck to you!

Thank you!! Good luck to you too!
I still haven't heard anything back yet. I was just wondering if anyone else had received an email back.
I still haven't heard anything back yet. I was just wondering if anyone else had received an email back.

I still haven’t, I’m getting worried now but I think we will hear back tomorrow maybe, kind of dreading it now they’ve made us wait for a while
Don’t forget to check your spam folder, they sent me an email a while back and it ended up in there so maybe when they contact us again it might end up there.
I still haven’t, I’m getting worried now but I think we will hear back tomorrow maybe, kind of dreading it now they’ve made us wait for a while
Don’t forget to check your spam folder, they sent me an email a while back and it ended up in there so maybe when they contact us again it might end up there.

Thank you!
Reply 6
Thank you!

Nothing yet here :frown:
Hopefully they send it out tomorrow! Good luck to you guys! :smile:
Does anyone know how many people applied? I only found it out through the college's outreach events (and applied very last minute!). Hopefully we all get to go because it would be an amazing experience!
Original post by emkelt
Does anyone know how many people applied? I only found it out through the college's outreach events (and applied very last minute!). Hopefully we all get to go because it would be an amazing experience!

Good luck to you too, it sounds like an amazing experience hopefully get to see you guys there :wink:
Reply 8
Good luck to you too, it sounds like an amazing experience hopefully get to see you guys there :wink:

yes! i don't know anyone else who applied apart from this thread
Original post by emkelt
yes! i don't know anyone else who applied apart from this thread

Neither, I literally don’t know anybody else, but on an email a while ago it said they got a large volume of applications so I think quite a lot of people applied
Original post by emkelt

Thanks, good luck to you too! I am not sure how many people applied, but as far as I know I am the only person who applied from my school.
still nothing sent to yet to me :frown:
Original post by emkelt
still nothing sent to yet to me :frown:

Me too
I haven’t heard anything yet :frown:
I haven't heard anything either - hopefully we will get emails tomorrow :smile:
I haven't heard anything either, it said on their update email that if we haven't received an email by tomorrow that we should contact them, so hopefully by the end of the evening we should hear back. Good luck!!
Have you guys seen the email?? We’ll know tomorrow!! Good luck everyone who applied :biggrin:
Have you guys seen the email?? We’ll know tomorrow!! Good luck everyone who applied :biggrin:

Yes, just saw the email! Good luck to you all!!😊
i got an email just now. i didn't get a place :frown:
Original post by emkelt
i got an email just now. i didn't get a place :frown:

Same here :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending