The Student Room Group

Oxbridge Feedback Thread 2023

Hi, just wanted to make this thread for anyone who wasn't offered a space at Oxbridge and has/is yet to receive feedback.

Please feel free to discuss your feedback here, but obviously keep it very general, not revealing anything that exposes your identity etc. Of course, if you do mention your feedback here, please specify your course, your university and (optionally) your college.

I think it could be really helpful for people looking to apply in the future, so they are better informed on what not to do.

I have not seen a thread like this but I could be wrong, and it doesn't seem like anyone has received feedback yet. I thought it would come sooner but oh well.
Does it usually take this long for them to reply, I requested feedback in January and have not heard a word from them since. Like I know I was rejected by you but still...
I've only seen one person who posted about their feedback but it wasnt on this website
revisiting this bc i think the feedback will be given either this week or the next... hopefully ppl who have received feedback will see this
revisiting this once again, in hopes that someone replies...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending