The Student Room Group

Kpop

Hiii, would anyone in Norwich/Norfolk be willing to do kpop dances/covers with me ik that not many people near here are into kpop but if you are hit me up!
Original post by Chan.nieisfoive
Hiii, would anyone in Norwich/Norfolk be willing to do kpop dances/covers with me ik that not many people near here are into kpop but if you are hit me up!

What blow of serendipity! Though I am not one fitting to take you up on that offer, what I am very interested in is though the appeal of kpop culture. I mean, I get it, music is a billion dollar industry but why the blazing fanaticism over kpop in general? I had always wanted to know and who knows, after hearing you out, I might turn into quite the kpop connoisseur myself...
Original post by Ineffable-
What blow of serendipity! Though I am not one fitting to take you up on that offer, what I am very interested in is though the appeal of kpop culture. I mean, I get it, music is a billion dollar industry but why the blazing fanaticism over kpop in general? I had always wanted to know and who knows, after hearing you out, I might turn into quite the kpop connoisseur myself...

I mean for one performances are visually and aesthetically appealing because of the really awesome choreo but one of the main factors to how different and unique kpop is to other music is that you form a connection to the idols through watching videos, lives (and there are an abundance of those). However also people train to become idols meaning only the very best get through leading to talented, funny and interesting groups (I hope this helps!)
Reply 3
Original post by Chan.nieisfoive

yo im like 6 months late but its worth a shot, i also live in norfolk! so if your still willing to do this my insta is kaiii.1_23

Quick Reply

Latest