The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Qualifications

Hi need help from any international student who has filled out the Qualifications section when applying, I don't see where to input my degree, transcript and other qualifications and the qualifications section is unskippable, I've sent several emails, calls and zero response and it's been a bit frustrating, does anyone have a clue?
Original post by Olamidee
Hi need help from any international student who has filled out the Qualifications section when applying, I don't see where to input my degree, transcript and other qualifications and the qualifications section is unskippable, I've sent several emails, calls and zero response and it's been a bit frustrating, does anyone have a clue?

Hello @Olamidee

I hope you’re well - I apologise for the delayed response to your query & I can understand how frustrating this may be for you.

Unfortunately, the only thing I can advise you to do is to continue calling on: +44 (0)24 7765 2152 between Mon-Fri 8.30am - 8pm GMT and 9am - 4pm GMT. Alternatively, you could use our Live Chat option: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

You could also try to save your application how it is at present, exit the browser and re open in a new search engine to see if that will help? Please keep a look out for a ‘Add’ or ‘New’ button to see if it would let you input from there. Please also double check your previous entries in the application to ensure there are no mistakes which are preventing you from entering your qualifications.

Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Olamidee

Hi Olamidee,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

I am a current international student at Coventry University. You have to fill in the qualifications section in order to move forward with the CAS Shield application. However, if you are unable to move forward with the section, then I believe that there must be a system glitch that is causing difficulty to your web access. I would suggest that you contact the CAS Team through the "contact us" option at the right bottom corner of your CAS Shield account. That team takes care of everything that happens in the shield.

Please contact them using that query option. They will definitely get back to you in no time. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to seeing you soon at Coventry University.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
MSc Business Analytics
Student Ambassador
Coventry University

Quick Reply

Latest