The Student Room Group

St Dominics Sixth Form College vs Twyford CofE Sixth Form

Hi Guys,

I've been accepted into both of these and my predicted grades are straight 8's. I really want to get into LSE and want to pick the school that will best help me do this. I know that twyford has strong results but I've heard that St Dominics has a good reputation amongst universities? Results tables are very similar with Twyford just edging it.

Any help will be nice!
unis don't look at your sixth form but it just depends on which school will provide you with the most support regarding enrichment and references. either way A-levels are really independent so pick the sixth form which is most ideal to your daily routine e.g journey, life balance etc
(st doms is the most independent imo)
Hey there

I'm not gonna lie I was in this exact same position last year trying to decide between these two sixth forms.

If you have any questions I'm happy to help

Original post by Pharmer
Hi Guys,

I've been accepted into both of these and my predicted grades are straight 8's. I really want to get into LSE and want to pick the school that will best help me do this. I know that twyford has strong results but I've heard that St Dominics has a good reputation amongst universities? Results tables are very similar with Twyford just edging it.

Any help will be nice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending