The Student Room Group

foundation pharmacy

Has anyone gotten an offer from uni of Manchester for foundation year with pharmacy?
Only an interview next month wbu ?

Original post by clueless_3
Has anyone gotten an offer from uni of Manchester for foundation year with pharmacy?
Reply 2
Original post by Maira108
Only an interview next month wbu ?

Ive had an offer
Ive had an offer

Whts the offer if u don’t mind me asking ?
Reply 4
Whts the offer if u don’t mind me asking ?

AAB,is manchester your firm choice?
AAB,is manchester your firm choice?

What was the interview like and how was it structured ? Also isn’t the offer very high considering it’s a foundation course
Reply 6
The offer is quite high, but i think its because i didn't take some subjects they wanted, the interview was just a simple introduction and just questions after that, then at the end you can ask a question. The questions were a little difficult, no maths tho. But i think its better to reply naturally as i think they prefer that. It didn't take long it was like max 15 mins for me.
The offer is quite high, but i think its because i didn't take some subjects they wanted, the interview was just a simple introduction and just questions after that, then at the end you can ask a question. The questions were a little difficult, no maths tho. But i think its better to reply naturally as i think they prefer that. It didn't take long it was like max 15 mins for me.

Any sit judgments
Reply 8
Any sit judgments

Yes, there was one i think, i don't exactly remember how many there were but the one i remember is to do with professionalism and situation judgement like if someone walking in with a tablet claimed it was found in their childs room, what would you do or something.
Yes, there was one i think, i don't exactly remember how many there were but the one i remember is to do with professionalism and situation judgement like if someone walking in with a tablet claimed it was found in their childs room, what would you do or something.

Thank you I hope to firm it wbu ?
I've firmed it too but I took a gap year so I think all I need to do is the Occupation Health questionnaire thing and I'm in!!

Reply 11

hey are you going to be doing foundation year pharmacy this upcoming academic year at xaverian ?
Reply 12
I am...... (Original post by r.0986)hey are you going to be doing foundation year pharmacy this upcoming academic year at xaverian ?

I AM
Reply 13
gone who is this i thought j found slmeone

loool i thought i did too
Reply 14
Anyone who applied this cycle received offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending