The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

What do you think of Brighton?

Hi,

I've got an offer from The University of Brighton for Pharmacy!

It's currently my top choice and it's looking likely I'll end up there. I'm from the north so I don't know too much about the place but everything I've heard makes it sound like a place I'd love to be!

I wanted to get people's insights, so let me know what you think of Brighton and your experience visiting/living there.

Thanks
U should Visit it before u decide
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by pa01111
Hi,

It's currently my top choice and it's looking likely I'll end up there. I'm from the north so I don't know too much about the place but everything I've heard makes it sound like a place I'd love to be!

I wanted to get people's insights, so let me know what you think of Brighton and your experience visiting/living there.

Thanks

I would advise you to attend a open day, and do your research online about the university of Brighton before deciding consider student life, facilities and resources available as a city itself what your able to do as your going to maybe commute or get a accommodation permanently work out the best and cost-effective travel route, have you thought about your accommodation and how much it will cost in expenses for food and drink.
Reply 3
Original post by Mohammed_80
I would advise you to attend a open day, and do your research online about the university of Brighton before deciding consider student life, facilities and resources available as a city itself what your able to do as your going to maybe commute or get a accommodation permanently work out the best and cost-effective travel route, have you thought about your accommodation and how much it will cost in expenses for food and drink.

Thanks, I definitely am considering all these things. I live quite far from Brighton so won't get to visit soon, but I'm hoping to visit in summer.
Original post by pa01111
Hi,

Thanks

i love brighton !!! the city itself is genuinely pretty diverse, so it's definitely somewhere that you can be yourself. the train station has links to literally everywhere, and from what i've seen the buses are quite frequent and run quite late. good variety of shops too! my friend keeps begging me to go there for a night out, so sounds like the night life is decent (if you have any interest in that) i go to brighton pretty frequently and it's my firm choice :smile: hope this helps you a little bit !
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
i love brighton !!! the city itself is genuinely pretty diverse, so it's definitely somewhere that you can be yourself. the train station has links to literally everywhere, and from what i've seen the buses are quite frequent and run quite late. good variety of shops too! my friend keeps begging me to go there for a night out, so sounds like the night life is decent (if you have any interest in that) i go to brighton pretty frequently and it's my firm choice :smile: hope this helps you a little bit !

Thank you! I've just firmed Brighton too, it seems like the place for me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending