The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial maths school offers?

Scroll to see replies

and sorry one more question : if you go online and check your status what does it say?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Got the offer, super excited!!!
Original post by nikkiemi
Got the offer, super excited!!!

yayyy! R u gonna go there?
Original post by mini2008
yayyy! R u gonna go there?

Don’t know it’s between ICLMS and Latymer
Original post by nikkiemi
Don’t know it’s between ICLMS and Latymer

Same I don't know between iclms, cms, henrietta barnette or LAE stratford
Reply 25

Wow which one is near where you live?
Original post by FILIPS
Wow which one is near where you live?

None of them lol, I live in St Albans in Hertfordshire. I did get offers for Sandringham and Watford Girls Grammar School which are nearer to me but I think I other schools I mentioned were better.

Go barnette or stratford, ICLMS is practically a shed and cms is a house, only valuable thing is the unis but the schools are new so aren’t proven, only math school currently worth it is kings
Original post by TheHhhhhhh
Go barnette or stratford, ICLMS is practically a shed and cms is a house, only valuable thing is the unis but the schools are new so aren’t proven, only math school currently worth it is kings

All the maths schools around the country does do pretty well though on average. Idek where I'm gonna end up going. The thing abt HBS is that idk how much competition there will be and for Maths schools, what I like abt ICLMS is the uni and that I can do Econ as well, and for CMS its easier for me to travel there coz there's a direct Train
All the maths schools around the country does do pretty well though on average. Idek where I'm gonna end up going. The thing abt HBS is that idk how much competition there will be and for Maths schools, what I like abt ICLMS is the uni and that I can do Econ as well, and for CMS its easier for me to travel there coz there's a direct Train

Imperial and Cambridge math school are new so they don't even have any a level results, Imperial only has Yr 12s rn and I'm pretty sure it's the same with cambridge
(edited 1 month ago)
I think the new maths schools will put a lot of effort at the beginning into getting good results to prove themselves. Who cares whether the lessons are in portacabins? I know the good teachers from HB have moved to ICLMS so not sure what HB would be like now?
Original post by TheHhhhhhh
Imperial and Cambridge math school are new so they don't even have any a level results, Imperial only has Yr 12s rn and I'm pretty sure it's the same with cambridge

Yes that is one of my worries about the new maths schools
Original post by Anonymous #2
I think the new maths schools will put a lot of effort at the beginning into getting good results to prove themselves. Who cares whether the lessons are in portacabins? I know the good teachers from HB have moved to ICLMS so not sure what HB would be like now?
What school do you think will have better teaching? All the choices are actually stressing me out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending