The Student Room Group

Economics notes

Hi

Does anyone have any good notes for AQA A level economics because I have been struggling to find any and I don't really find the textbook useful
The AQA website provides various resources for A level economics, including past papers, mark schemes, and specifications.
Tutor2u provides comprehensive notes and revision materials for AQA A level economics, including videos, podcasts, and study notes.
ExamSolutions provides free video tutorials and exam-style questions with fully worked solutions for AQA A level economics.
Economics Help is a website that provides a range of economics resources, including study notes, quizzes, and articles.
The Student Room is a forum where students can discuss and share resources for A level economics, including notes and study materials.
Original post by eshalnouman
Hi

Does anyone have any good notes for AQA A level economics because I have been struggling to find any and I don't really find the textbook useful
Original post by eshalnouman
Hi

PMT have pretty good notes, theyre concise and can get u by but dont rely on them alone. Id recommend the CGP revision guide :biggrin:
Original post by blushingsakura
PMT have pretty good notes, theyre concise and can get u by but dont rely on them alone. Id recommend the CGP revision guide :biggrin:

Hey,
I just wanted to ask if there was any specific way you used the CGP guide eg like made mindmaps or something with additional resources since ive heard a lot of recommendations of it. Ive recently purchased the CGP guide and now eager to use it cos i really need help with Economics. For background info - i do Edexcel A Econ.
Original post by Blue_Iris
Hey,
I just wanted to ask if there was any specific way you used the CGP guide eg like made mindmaps or something with additional resources since ive heard a lot of recommendations of it. Ive recently purchased the CGP guide and now eager to use it cos i really need help with Economics. For background info - i do Edexcel A Econ.

I just use it to make notes on the topics im not sure on! I'll essentially just teach myself and learn it properly (as opposed to just memorising for the short term) and then I make sure to active recall by going back to the notes after every 3-5 days. Make sure to practice or atleast plan out questions where you can too. I'd recommend just cross looking with your spec too to ensure everythings being covered as well as class notes if you have any. I also make flashcards (particularly for market structures if u do that?) on like key diagrams, the shifts, evaluations, etc.

Worth noting that whilst I do make notes, I do make sure I understand the content before moving on. Sometimes it involves extra research or youtube vids- Tutor2U have some really really good resources that I highly recommend like vids, they even have some revision guides too

Quick Reply

Latest