The Student Room Group

Warwick-MSc in Counselling/Psychotherapy 2023

I'm looking for others whom have been offered a place on the MSc in Counselling and psychotherapy 2023. Have you received offers yet? I didnt apply until Jan 28, so quite late in applying, and had my interview 10 days ago. Was told the decision would be within 2 weeks, but it's torture waiting.
Reply 1
Hi, I'm just wondering if you heard back? I applied later than you (in March), but I still haven't heard anything, I've not even been called for interview yet. Can I ask, was the interview online or in person?
Hey did either of you end up going for this course? I'm due to start and go on the residential course but haven't heard anything.
Reply 3
Hi there, yes I am on the course and signed up for the residential. Not heard anything yet either - hopefully soon!
Original post by gsrha
Hi there, yes I am on the course and signed up for the residential. Not heard anything yet either - hopefully soon!

Great, not just me then haha. Hopefully see you there!
Reply 5
Original post by 284JWHITTL01
Hey did either of you end up going for this course? I'm due to start and go on the residential course but haven't heard anything.

Hi, Yes im on the course. The residential weekend is the 30th (this month), Theyve sent emails out with info
Reply 6
Original post by sherlock0266
Hi, Yes im on the course. The residential weekend is the 30th (this month), Theyve sent emails out with info

Im struggling to find out how much in total the course is. Ive found the original offer email which states that the first year will cost 6k, but my loan only covers up to 4 for year 1, so im a little worried how im going to cover the rest. I also dont know if we are charged for year 3 (dissertation year)? If so, it means in total we will be paying 18k, with student finance only covering 12k, it will be tight if we are only charged for years 1 & 2, but if we are charged for all 3 at 6k, it's nigh-on impossible for me to personally fund the extra 6 thousand.
Hey I'll DM you
So apparently I'm too new to this forum to DM you.
Reply 9
was this meant for me?
(Original post by 284JWHITTL01)Hey I'll DM you

was this meant for me?
Original post by sherlock0266
was this meant for me?
(Original post by 284JWHITTL01)Hey I'll DM you

was this meant for me?

Hey , yeah sorry. Was thinking might be easier to DM but seems I can't. I was just going to respond to the finances message u sent. It's 3 years and a bout 6k each year. Plus will need to find our own counselling and supervision so not a cheap one 🙈
Reply 11
Original post by 284JWHITTL01
Hey , yeah sorry. Was thinking might be easier to DM but seems I can't. I was just going to respond to the finances message u sent. It's 3 years and a bout 6k each year. Plus will need to find our own counselling and supervision so not a cheap one 🙈

Thanks. I know about the supervision and counselling costs on top- Supervision is normally around £50 per hour but counselling we should be able to get cheaper, im just a little stunned at the total cost of the tuition because the student loans over cover 4k per year. Looks like bread and water for 3 yrs.
😂 we'll all have to share a weekly loaf
Hey I was wondering what the interview included?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending