The Student Room Group
College motto
Royal Veterinary College
London

BVetMed graduate accelerated application

Hi everyone!! I am an international student studying the IB (going into final year) in Germany :smile: I am applying this year for 2024 entry, probably to the RVC, Edinburgh, Glasgow and something else. I really want to study vetmed at the RVC but am not sure if I would be able to get in so am thinking about applying to the graduate accelerated program postgraduate. However I am a little confused about whether or not the RVC accepts bachelors completed in other universities or only at its own university and whether or not it means that I have to spend 4+4 years at university (I heard about bachelors that take only 2 years to complete, but again, I am confused). Please help!!
Original post by DesperateDino2
Hi everyone!! I am an international student studying the IB (going into final year) in Germany :smile: I am applying this year for 2024 entry, probably to the RVC, Edinburgh, Glasgow and something else. I really want to study vetmed at the RVC but am not sure if I would be able to get in so am thinking about applying to the graduate accelerated program postgraduate. However I am a little confused about whether or not the RVC accepts bachelors completed in other universities or only at its own university and whether or not it means that I have to spend 4+4 years at university (I heard about bachelors that take only 2 years to complete, but again, I am confused). Please help!!

It’s a 2:1 in a relevant subject from any uni. I’ve boldened the bit that alludes to this.

“At least an upper second class (2:1) honours degree in an appropriate biological science subject such as, but not exclusive to:

Anatomical Sciences
Biochemistry
Biological Sciences
Biology
Biomedical Sciences
Bioveterinary Sciences
Physiology
Veterinary Nursing
Zoology

We also welcome applicants with MBBS degrees, and candidates from any of the RVC's BSc programmes.”
College motto
Royal Veterinary College
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending