The Student Room Group

Original breakfast ideas

Each morning i always eat bread with eggs, noodles or french toast, any suggestions of more originales breakfasts ?
Reply 1
Scrambled egg with spinach/smoked salmon. Poached or boiled eggs.
Omelette with cheese, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach.
Frittata.
Huevos Rancheros.
Mackerel on toast, can add spinach, poached egg.
Porridge with fruit, like apple and a sprinkle cinammon.
Avocado on toast.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Scrambled egg with spinach/smoked salmon. Poached or boiled eggs.
Omelette with cheese, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach.
Frittata.
Huevos Rancheros.
Mackerel on toast, can add spinach, poached egg.
Porridge with fruit, like apple and a sprinkle cinammon.
Avocado on toast.

Thx Bro 🙏🏾
Porridge with peanut butter, banana, and frozen berries
Overnight oats, baked oats...
Bagel (or other substantial bread-based product) with peanut butter and banana
Muesli and/or granola with yoghurt and fruit
Smoothie bowl with granola and all the other toppings
Breakfast protein smoothie (blend in oats, protein powder, yoghurt, chia seeds, peanut butter etc. in with your fruit)
Pancakes! Loads of recipes online, banana and oat pancakes (topped with bananas and peanut butter/nutella) are very nice
Toast (sourdough would be especially nice) with eggs (scrambled, poached, or however else you like them) and tomatoes/mushrooms/avocado/spinach
Shakshouka and toast/bread (for dipping)
Wraps with eggs, veg, maybe some cheese (maybe black beans as well breakfast burrito type thing)

Technically anything that is your first meal of the day is "breakfast", and I don't see why some foods should be labelled as "breakfast" foods and others as "non-breakfast" foods; you did ask for original so I will also add pesto pasta and cottage pie to the list :smile:
Farmer's breakfast. And to make it savoury, add fried mini sausages and garlic mushrooms to it. And if that is not still enough, add baked beans as next.
(edited 1 year ago)
Full English :drool:

fulle.jpg
Original post by bl0bf1sh
Porridge with peanut butter, banana, and frozen berries
Overnight oats, baked oats...
Bagel (or other substantial bread-based product) with peanut butter and banana
Muesli and/or granola with yoghurt and fruit
Smoothie bowl with granola and all the other toppings
Breakfast protein smoothie (blend in oats, protein powder, yoghurt, chia seeds, peanut butter etc. in with your fruit)
Pancakes! Loads of recipes online, banana and oat pancakes (topped with bananas and peanut butter/nutella) are very nice
Toast (sourdough would be especially nice) with eggs (scrambled, poached, or however else you like them) and tomatoes/mushrooms/avocado/spinach
Shakshouka and toast/bread (for dipping)
Wraps with eggs, veg, maybe some cheese (maybe black beans as well breakfast burrito type thing)

Technically anything that is your first meal of the day is "breakfast", and I don't see why some foods should be labelled as "breakfast" foods and others as "non-breakfast" foods; you did ask for original so I will also add pesto pasta and cottage pie to the list :smile:

If I would eat this to my breakfast, I don't need any foods for the whole day. :lol:
Reply 7
Avocado toast is enough original?
But to be honest, my fav breakfast.

Quick Reply

Latest