The Student Room Group

What's the meaning of life?

It's Friday and I'm bored, and isn't that just sad for a 33 year old 😂😂😂

Anyways what's the meaning of life? Throw your best philosophical ideas at me 👊
To be thankful for every day
Original post by jay2013
It's Friday and I'm bored, and isn't that just sad for a 33 year old 😂😂😂

Anyways what's the meaning of life? Throw your best philosophical ideas at me 👊

Lmao its 11:45pm perfect time to waffle some philosophical stuff.

What is the meaning of life? The meaning of life is what you make it. If ur currently depressed then it may feel like it's not worth living it may feel pointless, draining and tiresome. If ur happy then it may seem exciting, fun or enjoyable. Whatever ur feeling just remember life is a beautiful thing u've prolly heard of the expression "life is a gift" they ain't lying acc deep it. Out of everything going on in this never fully understood, inexplainable universe u exist. More than the skin n bones you stare at in the mirror. You are a soul. An energy. Something that can never die, completely immortal. You can cannot be destroyed or created only transferred and exchanged. You are everywhere and everything. You are one. You are consciousness. Life is not meant to be easy, everyone goes through struggles and challenges which cannot be compared on a scale of "who's life sucks the most" or "who deserves the most pity". You are put in these uncomfortable positions to learn and grow not just in this one human experience but as a soul. Every soul you meet will eventually be put in ur shoes too maybe in the same life or a different one. But right now that shouldn't be any of ur concern, right now focus on YOU. The only person you can compare urself to is you. It's you against you, you're the competition. You reading this post rn ur a unique individual who no one can replace ur uniqueness is what makes u special and different. We entered this life with different objectives as we are in different stages of our growth so why do we follow the crowd when we're stars that are meant to shine? Stop being scared of being "rejected" by society what ur heart calls to is what is meant for u there's absolutely nothing "cringey" or "embarrassing" bout it. In the end others will look up to u in a sort of jealousy wishing they too could do what they loved but are too scared to cuz they don't wanna get laughed at. Learn and grow. Don't lose sight of what matters the most. Everyone seems to forget this. Don't take life so seriously and remember to HAVE FUN. Enjoy it n live it to the fullest. If u set on ur mind on something any thing as long as it don't have ill intent it will eventually be urs. The key to all ur answers is in ur mind. Take care of urself physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Life is what u want it to be. You wanna be rich? You ARE rich put urself into that rich mindset n start acting like you are. It's really that simple, when it gets tough remember to just breathe n step back from the situation n view it from a different point of view. You will always find a way. You're way more powerful than you can even imagine you might think oh yea ive heard this **** tonnes of times dunno what they mean tho but deep down in ur guts u just know it, you can feel it.

Yea I'm done now hope that was worth ur while lol

Quick Reply

Latest