The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton vs QMUL

I am deciding whether to attend Southampton or QMUL for economics and finance Bsc. I have offers from both and plan to take the year in the industry option for both but I can't decide which one to choose as my first choice. From a purely academic and employability perspective, which is better?
Original post by Hadi Aslam
I am deciding whether to attend Southampton or QMUL for economics and finance Bsc. I have offers from both and plan to take the year in the industry option for both but I can't decide which one to choose as my first choice. From a purely academic and employability perspective, which is better?

Hi :hi:
There is no definitive answer to which is better. I would consider what is important about the University experience for you.
Is it societies, sporting events, industrial placement opportunities, modules on the course or even location of uni and accommodation.

I would thoroughly consider these for both unis and base your decision on this

Best of luck!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Hadi Aslam

Academically and employability: Southampton. QMUL isn’t held to as much high regard by employers if you were to compare it to southampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending