The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

manchester met university

Hi i just started first year in kent and want to transfer to manchester met would that be possible or would i have to wait until next year. I have inly been in kent for a week.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi i just started first year in kent and want to transfer to manchester met would that be possible or would i have to wait until next year. I have inly been in kent for a week.

Hi there

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately, all of our courses are now closed for September 2023 entry, so you would now be looking at 2024 entry. Most of our courses allow advanced entry and it's simply a case of applying through UCAS, making it clear that your entry point is year 2. It's also useful to list the modules you've been studying in your 1st year at Kent (in your personal statement), so the Admissions Tutor for the course can see that they match what's on our syllabus.

Hope this helps - if you need more advice about this you can call our Course Enquiries Team on 0161 247 6969.

Thanks
Sophie
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
thank you
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi there

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately, all of our courses are now closed for September 2023 entry, so you would now be looking at 2024 entry. Most of our courses allow advanced entry and it's simply a case of applying through UCAS, making it clear that your entry point is year 2. It's also useful to list the modules you've been studying in your 1st year at Kent (in your personal statement), so the Admissions Tutor for the course can see that they match what's on our syllabus.

Hope this helps - if you need more advice about this you can call our Course Enquiries Team on 0161 247 6969.

Thanks
Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending