The Student Room Group

HSBC assessment center feedback call

I went to HSBC’s assessment center a month ago. It was a proper half day assessment with 15 panels. They told me I would hear back from them in 2 weeks.

But it’s been a month and I received an email few days ago from one of the managers who interviewed me, she said she’s going to set up a 30 minutes zoom meeting with me to give me feedback on my assessment center day. and 2 HR people will also be there.

What does this mean? If it’s a rejection call why they bother to call on zoom? And why would HRs be there if it’s just to reject me?
But clearly I haven’t seen ‘congratulation’ or ‘next step’ in any of their emails.

I am so confused. Has anyone else been through this kind of situation?
Reply 1
Original post by Ruiyami
I went to HSBC’s assessment center a month ago. It was a proper half day assessment with 15 panels. They told me I would hear back from them in 2 weeks.

But it’s been a month and I received an email few days ago from one of the managers who interviewed me, she said she’s going to set up a 30 minutes zoom meeting with me to give me feedback on my assessment center day. and 2 HR people will also be there.

What does this mean? If it’s a rejection call why they bother to call on zoom? And why would HRs be there if it’s just to reject me?
But clearly I haven’t seen ‘congratulation’ or ‘next step’ in any of their emails.

I am so confused. Has anyone else been through this kind of situation?

How did it turn out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending