The Student Room Group

HSBC Strategy and Transformation Graduate Programme 2024

Hi all, I’ve created this thread to help each other with answers to questions we might have.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heya, have you taken the OIA? if so how difficult was it in comparison to the practice test.
Reply 2
yes I did practice a bit on the Graduate First website before doing OIA, i think it's average difficulty. Have you applied it yet ?
Original post by rene12344
Heya, have you taken the OIA? if so how difficult was it in comparison to the practice test.
Reply 3
Original post by easoncai
yes I did practice a bit on the Graduate First website before doing OIA, i think it's average difficulty. Have you applied it yet ?

I've applied and am planning to take the test in 2-3 days. Hope everything goes well for you too!
Reply 4
DO you by any chance rember any of the questions asked,
Reply 5
Original post by easoncai
Hi all, I’ve created this thread to help each other with answers to questions we might have.

Hi guys I was thinking about applying to this graduate programme but I only have a policy analyst internship as my professional experience and I feel like this is maybe a long shot. would you recommend the internship instead and is there any general advice you guys might have for me?
Reply 6
Anyone have any update on this?
Recently did JS - what part of the process are y'all on?
Reply 8
Original post by AliMurtaza770
Recently did JS - what part of the process are y'all on?

I have done the JS for a month now, radio silence
Original post by 11uehxhusj
I have done the JS for a month now, radio silence

I'd take no news as good news! Did you get a benchmark email?

I reckon a bulk of applications start coming through mid-September so next step emails might start getting sent out mid/end of this month (all speculative tho)
I'd take no news as good news! Did you get a benchmark email?

I reckon a bulk of applications start coming through mid-September so next step emails might start getting sent out mid/end of this month (all speculative tho)

No I didn't get any benchmark email, I agree with you tbh, because today the application for strategy and transformation is closed, so I feel next week we might be able to hear something back
Sheesh - closing an almost full 2 months early is something. Fingers crossed on some good news soon!
Sheesh - closing an almost full 2 months early is something. Fingers crossed on some good news soon!

Yeah, think application are too over-subscribed
Just checked, I think the applications are still open, last date to apply is 30 nov.
Original post by Mastersnfjndfj
Just checked, I think the applications are still open, last date to apply is 30 nov.

grad scheme have closed
I haven't seen anyone reply here in a while, has anyone gotten anything back from their JS? Been 2 weeks for me and nothing still
Original post by raianyoussef
I haven't seen anyone reply here in a while, has anyone gotten anything back from their JS? Been 2 weeks for me and nothing still

For almost 2 month, nothing yet
Nothing here either
Still nothing for anyone huh? Seems like other roles have been getting emails back and stuff
Original post by raianyoussef
Still nothing for anyone huh? Seems like other roles have been getting emails back and stuff

Someone got email for this role saying they passed the job stimulation

Quick Reply

Latest