The Student Room Group

2024 Intake HSBC Job Simulation Help

I just applied for HSBC (Wealth and Personal Banking) and passed the online immersive assessment stage, does anyone know what I should expect for the job simulation stage? how long does it take to process this stage and get the results?
Take a look at Job test prep - HSBC online immersive-assessment

I have found it really useful, I am still waiting to get the generated feedback. Have you got it immediately or you had to wait a bit.
Reply 2
Original post by applefaye
I just applied for HSBC (Wealth and Personal Banking) and passed the online immersive assessment stage, does anyone know what I should expect for the job simulation stage? how long does it take to process this stage and get the results?

Any tips for passing the online immersive assessment? I got the invite today
Reply 3
Original post by cirillochirullo
Take a look at Job test prep - HSBC online immersive-assessment

I have found it really useful, I am still waiting to get the generated feedback. Have you got it immediately or you had to wait a bit.

I just completed the online assessment today too, and am wondering when I can expect a reply. Did you manage to hear back yet? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by sarks_1020
I just completed the online assessment today too, and am wondering when I can expect a reply. Did you manage to hear back yet? :smile:

The next step will be JSA (job simulation assessment), and this stage consists of video interview questions, which really require preparation I think.
Reply 5
Original post by applefaye
The next step will be JSA (job simulation assessment), and this stage consists of video interview questions, which really require preparation I think.

thanks so much for the reply ! Have you done the JS yourself? If so, how long did it take you?
I did the Job Sim for wealth management (singapore) exactly 2 weeks ago but got no response yet. Anyone a clue how long it takes them to get back?
Original post by Anonymous Madrid
I did the Job Sim for wealth management (singapore) exactly 2 weeks ago but got no response yet. Anyone a clue how long it takes them to get back?
Did you get your reply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending