The Student Room Group

Oral health science interview -Essex Uni

Heyy has anyone had their interview for dental hygiene at Essex uni. I had mine today but there was no English or maths exam ?
Reply 1
Original post by Megan Harvey
Heyy has anyone had their interview for dental hygiene at Essex uni. I had mine today but there was no English or maths exam ?

Hi I had mine in February I didn’t have to have an exam I think if you get on the next stage is a dbs and occupational health check good luck hope it went well
Original post by Moo1996
Hi I had mine in February I didn’t have to have an exam I think if you get on the next stage is a dbs and occupational health check good luck hope it went well

Thankyou for your message :smile: oh good. Last year I had an interview and had to do exams straight after. Hopefully second time lucky ? Good luck too x
Reply 3
Original post by Megan Harvey
Thankyou for your message :smile: oh good. Last year I had an interview and had to do exams straight after. Hopefully second time lucky ? Good luck too x

this was first year I got through to interviews was it different questions to last year? Fingers crossed 🤞 try not to worry about it now I don’t think essex will let us know for a while if I hear anything I’ll let you know x
Original post by Moo1996
this was first year I got through to interviews was it different questions to last year? Fingers crossed 🤞 try not to worry about it now I don’t think essex will let us know for a while if I hear anything I’ll let you know x

well done ! And yes slightly different questions this time. More scenarios. Exactly, can only wait and see x

Quick Reply

Latest