The Student Room Group

Second Degree - Student Finance

Hello, I have an offer to study 'Oral Health Science FDSC' at the university of Essex. This would be my second degree so I don't know if this counts as an exemption course and, Im not sure if I would be eligible for full funding, due to the name of the course and the fact that it is a 2 year foundation degree. Please help !
Original post by KingsDentalNurse
Hello, I have an offer to study 'Oral Health Science FDSC' at the university of Essex. This would be my second degree so I don't know if this counts as an exemption course and, Im not sure if I would be eligible for full funding, due to the name of the course and the fact that it is a 2 year foundation degree. Please help !

Hi there,

Would the course be full time or part-time? When would you be looking to start this course?

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Would the course be full time or part-time? When would you be looking to start this course?

Thanks,
Claire

Thank you for replying Claire,

I would potentially start in September and it’s a full-time course.
Thank you for replying Claire,

I would potentially start in September and it’s a full-time course.

Can you confirm if it's ORAL HEALTH SCIENCE (DENTAL HYGIENE) Foundation degree- Colchester or ORAL HEALTH SCIENCE (DENTAL HYGIENE) Foundation degree- Southend?

Thanks,
Claire
ORAL HEALTH SCIENCE (DENTAL HYGIENE) Foundation degree- Colchester
ORAL HEALTH SCIENCE (DENTAL HYGIENE) Foundation degree- Colchester

Based on this it should be eligible for finance but nothing would be definite till you apply and the assessors can review this. You can apply now for finance online in your account.

Thanks,
Claire
Thank you very much !
Thank you very much !

You're welcome! Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending