The Student Room Group

How many flashcards is required for one subject?!

How many ?
Original post by Kxns
How many ?

it depends how you do them and how you are using them but I would imagine it could be two or three hundred for each subject
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
it depends how you do them and how you are using them but I would imagine it could be two or three hundred for each subject

Jesus , really that much?! I cant imagine how much time to take to make them lol
Reply 3
Original post by Kxns
Jesus , really that much?! I cant imagine how much time to take to make them lol

It take**
Original post by Kxns

that's why you should make them as you learn content, not just at the end of the course
Reply 5
Original post by flowersinmyhair
that's why you should make them as you learn content, not just at the end of the course

Ok good idea thx
Depends on the subject and how you make your cards.

I can tell you quite definitely and with absolute certainty that if you have only 1 question on one side of a card, and 1 corresponding answer on the other side of the card, you need 1,597 cards for GCSE Classical Civilisation (Myth & Religion / Homeric World options).
Original post by Kxns
How many ?

Heya!
It depends on how you do them :h: I would recommend using Anki to make flashcards! It saves tons of time!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study mind

Quick Reply

Latest