The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Biology Paper 1 (Foundation Combined) 8464/1F - 16th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your AQA GCSE Biology Paper 1 Foundation Tier Combined Trilogy go?

AQA GCSE Biology Paper 1 (Combined Foundation Tier Trilogy) 8464/1F - 16th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 16th May 2023, am
Length: 1hr 15 mins

Resources
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/science/gcse/combined-science-trilogy-8464
(edited 1 year ago)
Bumping this
that was HORRIBLE i forgot what an animal cell has and what the aorta was :frown: it was so hard i am NEVER doing biology again was gonna do it for A-Levels but need a nine and i have a U :frown::frown::frown::frown::eek: started doing paper two instead of paper one for this exam forgot it was paper 1 though i already did it :eek:
I do higher and honestly it wasn't terrible it couldve been alot worse but I think I forgot how to label the heart because I was struggling with where the pacemaker is and where the deoxygenated blood goes omg and I forgot whether prokaryotic cells have mitochondria
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by OKAY12345661718
I do higher and honestly it wasn't terrible it couldve been alot worse but I think I forgot how to label the heart because I was struggling with where the pacemaker is and where the deoxygenated blood goes omg and I forgot whether prokaryotic cells have mitochondria

The chat for higher tier combined is here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7342810

this one is for foundation tier combined
Reply 5
I agree. Was really really hard and nothing that I expected. There wasn’t a required practical on it either? What was the question about the mean last?
I don think I’ve passed and I’m annoyed as I revised this one the most!
Reply 6
Original post by username6153758
that was HORRIBLE i forgot what an animal cell has and what the aorta was :frown: it was so hard i am NEVER doing biology again was gonna do it for A-Levels but need a nine and i have a U :frown::frown::frown::frown::eek: started doing paper two instead of paper one for this exam forgot it was paper 1 though i already did it :eek:

Was was the ‘mean’ question about on the last one!?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending