The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Uwe

Is anyone else’s Nursing application on hold? I had my interview 3 months ago and I still haven’t heard back with a decision. Or does anyone know when I’m likely to hear back as the deadline is approaching
I'm not sure what area of nursing you have applied for I had my interview for adult nursing at UWE in January and heard back after 2 weeks, but I have seen that a lot of people who have applied to childrens nursing and have been put on hold, so you would definintely not be the only one, I think because of the higher demand for childrens nursing it takes them longer to make decisions. Fingers crossed they give you a decision soon :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by wertwert343
I'm not sure what area of nursing you have applied for I had my interview for adult nursing at UWE in January and heard back after 2 weeks, but I have seen that a lot of people who have applied to childrens nursing and have been put on hold, so you would definintely not be the only one, I think because of the higher demand for childrens nursing it takes them longer to make decisions. Fingers crossed they give you a decision soon :smile:

I applied for childrens nursing! I had my interview back in January so it’s been a long wait 😩 glad to know it’s not just me on hold aha. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending