The Student Room Group

UAL didn’t accept offer yet

Hi i had an interview about a week ago and got told I got an offer and would get the offer in a few days on Ucas. I still haven’t received an offer for that course yet but received an offer on another course i applied to at UAL, a different campus

Should i contact them or just wait ??
Original post by 1471z
Hi i had an interview about a week ago and got told I got an offer and would get the offer in a few days on Ucas. I still haven’t received an offer for that course yet but received an offer on another course i applied to at UAL, a different campus

I heard it takes up to ten days for UCAS to update! Maybe wait until then and then definitely contact if you don’t hear. It’s most likely to do with the system so I wouldn’t worry too much.
Reply 2
Original post by 1471z

Do u mind me asking what courses these were for?
Reply 3
Original post by Ginny777
Do u mind me asking what courses these were for?

The one i had the interview was for Illustration at Camberwell.
I got an offer to Illustration and Visual media at LCC (my 2nd choice)
So i’m not sure if they mixed it up or I just need to wait!
Reply 4
Original post by TinyMissB123
I heard it takes up to ten days for UCAS to update! Maybe wait until then and then definitely contact if you don’t hear. It’s most likely to do with the system so I wouldn’t worry too much.

Okay thank u!
I have just done my interview for product design. At the end of the interview, my interviewer told me that my portfolio lacked research and skills and recommended I do foundation in art and design instead. Why did they invite me to an interview for my BA product design course if my portfolio lacked research and skills? would they still consider me for BA or do I have to do FAD. I'm very confused, because if they invited me for an interview, they mustv'e liked my portfolio and personal statement?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending