The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL Voting Behaviour and the Media essay question

Hi guys!
I was in the middle of writing essay plans for my exam and I was stuck on how to properly answer this question:
Evaluate the extent to which social factors determine voting behaviour.

Here are the points I would use to answer it, but tell me if you disagree! I feel like the areas sound a little too broad, and I ave summed it up into one word, which won’t be the case on the day hahaha.

Point 1: agree, class
Point 2: disagree, age
Point 3, disagree, gender
Reply 1
Hiya, I did this exam question for my mocks and my teacher specified in this Q, we need to mention the 'other side of the argument' which would be non-social factors. So from their statement, the ideal paragraphs would be maybe a combination of social factors for paragraphs 1 and 2, and then media and any other factors for paragraph 3. But, if its on a past paper, possibly check the mark scheme and see what it says. Hope that helps
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Yes thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Yes please 😧
Reply 4
Original post by flower747
hiya,
my sister sat the edexcel a level politics exam in 2022 and she got an A*, she's given me all of her essay plans if you would like help?

Hey could you share this with me, if you don’t mind me asking?
Hi, could you please share this with me
hiya,
my sister sat the edexcel a level politics exam in 2022 and she got an A*, she's given me all of her essay plans if you would like help?

Hi there could you please share this with me
hiya,

Hey, please could you share some with me if you don't mind? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by vkalia
Hiya, I did this exam question for my mocks and my teacher specified in this Q, we need to mention the 'other side of the argument' which would be non-social factors. So from their statement, the ideal paragraphs would be maybe a combination of social factors for paragraphs 1 and 2, and then media and any other factors for paragraph 3. But, if its on a past paper, possibly check the mark scheme and see what it says. Hope that helps

Can you send this to me as well if its possible please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending